Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th November 2005
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough
Default BSP Definitions Manager

Hi all! Finally I was able to upload this file :) (I had problems with my connection)
After legionaru asked for the key definitions list, I decided to make this simple program (it took me only few hours! Mostly I had to understand how BSplayer saves Key definitions ):
BSP Key Definitions

Features:
* Compatible with almost every BSplayer version (BSplayer v1.01.811+)
* Displays BSplayer's Key definitions (also "Global key" option)
* Allows to Copy Windowed definitions to Full screen definitions (and vice versa)
* Allows to Blank all definitions in BSplayer
* Exports Key definitions list to text format (sorted by Action Number or Alphabetically)
* Exports Key definitions list to Girder format (take a look below to know more on this)
* Allows you to manually edit the Action names (for BSP Definitions Manager only)

How does it work?
When you first start BSP Definitions Manager, it searches by itself for the BSplayer path, and if found, then it opens the current user's BSplayer settings to read Key definitions information.
If BSplayer path has not been found, then you must select BSplayer settings manually. To accomplish this, press the "Browse for BSplayer settigs" button, and search for "BSplayer.xml" or "BSplayer.USER_NAME.xml" file in BSplayer directory or UserProfile folder, then select it.
Now you can browse between all [108+] keys, and see which shortcut is assigned to each one of them (you can't modify them, ONLY view. If you want to modify them use BSplayer instead, which is much better ).
"Copy Windowed definitions to Full screen definitions" button allows you to copy all Windowed keys to Full screen section, this is useful if you change the majority of BSplayer keys and don't want to repeat the entire task also for the Full screen section. You'll be able also to copy Full screen definitions to Windowed definitions simply by pressing the CTRL keyboard key while you click on that button.
"Blank all definitions in BSplayer" allows you to erase the definitions list of BSplayer, so you can assign only the keys you really want to be associated to BSplayer.
"Exports Definitions (text format)" will export your defined key to a text based file, this way you'll be able to easily consult BSplayer's definitions whenever you want. Un-check the "A -> Z" checkbox if you want to order the definitions per Action number instead of Alphabetically. Once you choose the destination file name, you'll be prompted to choose if you want to NOT save the blank definitions.
"Exports Definitions (girder format)" export Girder v3.x files (see below).
When you close the program, BSP Definitions Manager will save its window position and last opened BSplayer settings file, so the next time you start the program, you'll have not to select it again.
From v1.02 on you'll be able to modify the actions names by editing the "BSP_Actions.ini" file. This way you'll be able to display BSplayer actions translated in your language and also to update the list if BSplayer future versions will increment the amount of actions available.

Tip: You can copy and past in "BSP_Actions.ini" file the [Actions] section that you find in your BSplayer language file (take a look at .lng files in "Lang" folder in BSplayer installation directory). This way you'll have not to translate all those actions by yourself

Girder format:
BSP Definitions Manager exports BSplayer Key definitions like ZoomPlayer does for its shortcuts.
This means that Girder will use the SendMessage plugin to send messages to BSplayer, hence you must enable that plugin.
To enable SendMessage plugin into Girder, select the menu item "File" -> "Settings...", then in "Plugins" Tab browse for SendMessage plugin and select it. Now press the OK button.
Once you have exported BSplayer definitions, you have to assign the remote-control-keys/whatever-you-want-keys to girder commands, then you'll be able to control BSplayer the way you prefer.

Note: Exported Girder-like definitions don't change when you change BSplayer definitions, so you only need to export them once.
This because the way I decided to export them is related to the BSplayer SDK SendMessage list, and not to the more unstable Key Definitions list.

Changelog:
1.02 16-06-2006
+ Added the ability to copy Full screen definitions to Windowed definitions
+ It's now possible to save to file definitions sorted alphabetically
+ Now you can choose to save to file only not blank actions
+ Added editable "List of Actions" file
* The routine to automatically lookup for BSplayer Settings file now searches also in UserProfile folder

1.01 14-06-2006
* Added compatibility to almost every BSplayer versions (BSplayer v1.01.811+)

1.00 04-11-2005
* First public release

Note: When you open a BSplayer settings file which version is newer than v1.37 you'll find "UNKNOWN ACTION #xx" items at bottom of the Actions list.
These actions are:
UNKNOWN ACTION #1 = Media Library
UNKNOWN ACTION #2 = Open URL
UNKNOWN ACTION #3 = Minimize
UNKNOWN ACTION #4 = Show Main Menu
UNKNOWN ACTION #5 = Subtitles Action
UNKNOWN ACTION #6 = A_CycleSubR
UNKNOWN ACTION #7 = A_SubNextFnt
UNKNOWN ACTION #8 = ""
UNKNOWN ACTION #9 = ""
UNKNOWN ACTION #10 = ""
UNKNOWN ACTION #11 = ""
UNKNOWN ACTION #12 = ""
UNKNOWN ACTION #13 = ""
UNKNOWN ACTION #14 = ""
UNKNOWN ACTION #15 = ""

It seems that there are more actions than the ones you can set (maybe free spaces for later additions/updates?). I've not updated the actions list to v2 actions to maintain compatibility with earlier BSplayer versions and don't mess up too much with the code, but from v1.02 I provided you a "BSP_Actions.ini" file you can modify to add future UNKNOWN ACTIONS and display them correctly in BSP Definitions Manager list (I suggest you to copy and paste your BSplayer language file [Actions] section in "BSP_Actions.ini" file, this way you'll have a ready to use updated actions list).

Tizio
Attached Files
File Type: zip bsp_definitions_manager_v102_121.zip (32.7 KB, 11659 views)
Old 24th December 2005
BS.Player Newbie

ceevee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks alot!.. I really needed this for girder! But it won't work if i add -hide as a startup parameter.. It works otherwise. I'm using Girder 4.0 btw.
Old 24th December 2005
BS.Player Master

Unfortunally I'm using only Girder v3.3
If I'll have time in these days I'll look into this, maybe we'll find a solution..

I'm glad that my program has been of help to you :D
I wish you happy holidays
Old 24th December 2005
BS.Player Newbie

ceevee is an unknown quantity at this point

Where can I view the SendMessage list for the controls?

edit: nm i found them!
Old 24th December 2005
BS.Player Master

Old 14th June 2006
BS.Player Master

Updated the utility to be compatible with almost every BSplayer build (BSplayer v1.01.811+)

Maybe in next version I'll add a separated editable file to let you modify actions names (also the UNKNOWN ones), this way you will be able to have them translated directly in your language, and you'll be able to add next BSplayer keys to my program by your self :)
Old 16th June 2006
BS.Player Master

:shock: WOW, two updates in two days, I can't believe it :D
Ok, just kidding :P

Enjoy this new (and maybe last) release of BSP Definitions Manager (by Tizio)
Old 3rd August 2006
BS.Player Newbie

spanishman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi, please upload plug to girder...

My english is very bad sorry :oops: , any chance upload plugin to girder 3.3 or 4 to use with BSplayer PRO 2.1 build 939 (prefer in spanish) ???
Thanks in advance.

This plug work fine with WinXp Prof + BSplayer PRO 2.1 b939 + Winamp v5.01 + Girder 3.3.8 + Igorplug.dll 543Kb
Bot only 7 functions to BSplayer + 7 functions to Winamp + 3 Volume general + - mute
Old 4th August 2006
BS.Player Master

:? Sorry, but I didn't understand your problem.
You can only use 7 functions with Girder to control BSplayer??
And why do you mention also Winamp?

My utility only exports BSplayer's actions to Girder format (.gml files), this way you can control BSplayer through SendMessage functions with your remotes (I think you use a remote since you use Igor's plugin)

If you want the settings to be exported in Spanish, you have to translate the Actions in "BSP_Actions.ini" file into Spanish.
To do this I suggest you to copy and paste the [Actions] section you'll find in Spanish.lng file located in C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro\lang directory, into "BSP_Actions.ini" file (you can use Notepad for this task).
Once you'll have modified that file, open BSP DefinitionsManager and exports your actions in Girder format.

To use the exported actions in Girder, load the exported .gml file and follow these instructions:

Girder format:
BSP Definitions Manager exports BSplayer Key definitions like ZoomPlayer does for its shortcuts.
This means that Girder will use the SendMessage plugin to send messages to BSplayer, hence you must enable that plugin.
To enable SendMessage plugin into Girder, select the menu item "File" -> "Settings...", then in "Plugins" Tab browse for SendMessage plugin and select it. Now press the OK button.
Once you have exported BSplayer definitions, you have to assign the remote-control-keys/whatever-you-want-keys to girder commands, then you'll be able to control BSplayer the way you prefer.

Note: You can use these settings only with BSplayer, they will not work with Winamp etc.
If you have other problems feel free to ost here again, I'll try to help you furter
Old 5th August 2006
BS.Player Newbie

Default Thx for the support

Your plug func 100% nice work, only problem when translate to spanish bot not is important error message.
Off topic ?how to in the playlist of BS not repeat first archive and continue to next?
Old 6th August 2006
BS.Player Master

If you received an error message I'll be glad if you will inform me about the problem (and possibly how to reproduce it).
If it's something simple I'll try to fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishman
Off topic ?how to in the playlist of BS not repeat first archive and continue to next?
If you use the default skin, you have to click on the VIDEO button (on the right side).
Then a panel will pop-up and if you click on the circular arrow you'll be able to change the repeat mode
Old 7th August 2006
BS.Player Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
If you use the default skin, you have to click on the VIDEO button (on the right side).
Then a panel will pop-up and if you click on the circular arrow you'll be able to change the repeat mode
Perfect :!: thank's again
Old 12th November 2013
BS.Player Newbie

singularitysun is on a distinguished road
Default Check for subtitles online keyboard shortcut

Hello everyone!

I want to have the function "check for subtitles online -> All" using a keyboard shortcut. I don't want to use the mouse when i check for it, just the keyboard .

So I was thinking to check in Key definitions & WinLIRC, but that option is not mapped, so it's not possible to put a keyboard shortcut for what I want.

I looked into the Definitions Manager and I thought this can help me but except importing functions from windowed mode to fullscreen mode, I don't know how the program might help me.

Can anyone tell me how can i put the function " check for subtitles online " in key definitions ?

Thank you!

Tags
definitions, manager