Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   News And Updates (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/)
-   -   BSPlayer version 3 has officially gone to alpha stage! (http://forum.bsplayer.com/news-updates/20357-bsplayer-version-3-has-officially-gone-alpha-stage.html)

Naveedqureshi 16th September 2015 12:20 PM

Very use full forum very informative

ntggl19 9th October 2015 06:37 AM

Happy birthday

Happy 3 years... Bsplayer 3 Alpha !!! :happyroll::happyroll::happyroll:

ariston 10th October 2015 11:12 AM

Is worth to buy BSPlayer Pro?

I really like BSPlayer, now I want to buy BSPlayer PRO version, but I don't know if is worth.. As I see you don't update this player, it's dead project. Any reply on this?

Mate1 14th February 2016 05:32 PM

Bsplayer v3 ??????

It's embarrassing! I own the license to the Pro version, I still renew for three years.
It is inadmissible. Where is BSPlayer v 3?
I will ask for a refund from the last subscription for 1 year and 6 months

Gaudy 17th February 2016 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariston (Beitrag 83340)
I don't know why AB Team don't like to develop BSPlayer anymore. I mean BSPlayer has a great opportunity to be one of top three multimedia players. But as I know you're not developing BSplayer anymore (on maybe just a few hours per month). This forum looks very old and also BSPlayer website looks like we're in year 2009, not 2015. I mean it's better to sell this thing, before all will go down to zero. BSPlayer popularity goes down every month. It's great project, but developers don't like it anymore (as we all see). It is time to release version 3 and also develop new forum and new presentation website (responsive). Guys c'mon!

Total agree.

I (and we) would like know what it's happened to this forum, what it's happened to the media-player, what it's happened to the team...

I hope the Ico-man answer us.

It is pitiful to see one of my favorite players, year after year is forgotten.

Ico-man 17th February 2016 02:39 PM

We are very close with the release of new player!

Mate1 18th February 2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 83875)

Super news!
I hope my license be valid for the new version!

Mate1 18th February 2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

It seems that technical support is not of the same opinion :confuse:

" Hi,we cannot give a specific date on the release of the new version.
Best,
www.bsplayer.com "

Mate1 25th February 2016 07:07 AM

Quote:

Ico - man, please more, you can become "very close" about V3?

Thanks a lot!

ntggl19 26th April 2016 04:56 PM

hahahaha

Still waiting for bsplayer 3 ? :tonguey::tonguey::tonguey:

ico-man don't TROLL them tell the truth "Don't wait for bsplayer 3" we just want your money subscription.. :wink:

Mate1 3rd July 2016 09:49 AM

BS Player v3

Ico - man, I always renew my subscription, hoping to get BPlayer v3, but now, after many years, I gave up that hope.

Honestly, I think it is a big joke.

Please forgive my honesty

zion 7th August 2016 12:37 PM

If version 3 is close to release, the title of this thread should have changed to "BSplayer version 3 ... beta stage" and then to "BSplayer version 3 ... release candidate stage" etc. And of course, there should be at least one version released for testing not in alpha stage but at least in "beta" stage (if there is any) so that users would be convinced that there is a version in developement indeed. But after so much time nothing of these has happened and users read only that "a new version is on its way" some time, some day, somewhere in the future, God knows when.

worldsdream 25th August 2016 09:52 AM

Hi developer(s) and all the rest,

I am using bsplayer when it came out. It is in my opinion the best player. Only it will not stay the best if there are no changes to this software.

I am sure that a lot of people would like to help the company. By giving their ideas for more features and explaining the bugs in details.

It would be nice to move to another forum or change the whole skin because its very old looking. Change the whole website on The media player, movie player, YouTube player, video player, AVCHD player, WebM player, free player - BS.Player.com to a fresh new design. This is 2016 not 2006.

1: Takes to much RAM
2. There is no 64 bit version
3. We should be able to drop .rar or .zip file onto it and it would read the .srt file that is in it.

Because this project is not open source, I can't tell you to drop it on github. What I can say is, use Trello as your milestone. The active users can recommend new features and bugfixes and we can see when you are developing on a feature/bug and have finished it.

Let us know.

Regards

ntggl19 3rd September 2016 11:07 PM

Wtf?????

Quote:

Really???
How close you are? :tonguey::tonguey::tonguey:
Just tell me this, will i see just tha alpha version of bsplayer 3 before i die? :cheeky:

Xrox 3rd November 2016 11:02 AM

whould you fuc**** release some updates.. wtf

ntggl19 4th November 2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xrox (Beitrag 84743)
whould you fuc**** release some updates.. wtf

Don't worry mate, they are very-very close to release the alpha version and they don't have any time to post on the forum. :tonguey:

But don't worry, they would never lie to the people who pays them for the subscription.

Omg you still believe they will release bsplayer 3 ??? :tonguey:

Xrox 24th November 2016 11:28 PM

Even if they release it in two years it will probably still be worse than VLC

Mate1 28th December 2016 09:51 AM

It's been 10 years and 3 months since ICO MAN announced the release of version 3 in Alpha stage.
Then I was 34 years! Now I have 44 years.
Over 10 years, if I'm still alive, I could probably BSPlayer 3 Beta test.
It is unacceptable.
I paid subscription to the Pro version for years.
I hope to have priority technical support, but I was wrong

MrShhh 6th May 2017 11:28 PM

Damn... Have come to the BSplayer forum looking for solutions to subtitle problems only to learn that the probability for a solution is near to none and I have to migrate to another player!
I've been using BSplayer for 10+ years now since 1.36 and its a shame to see the developers ruin this once great player.

Anyone got tips for another half decent player?

Xrox 27th May 2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrShhh (Beitrag 85216)
Damn... Have come to the BSplayer forum looking for solutions to subtitle problems only to learn that the probability for a solution is near to none and I have to migrate to another player!
I've been using BSplayer for 10+ years now since 1.36 and its a shame to see the developers ruin this once great player.

Anyone got tips for another half decent player?

Just use VLC.. best video player available

ntggl19 28th October 2017 04:54 PM

Omg & 3 lol

After 5 years......do we have any new ETA for Bsplayer 3 alpha? Like 20 more years??? :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey:
:tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey: :tonguey:

worldsdream 18th November 2017 10:59 AM

I already gave up a year ago. I am happy that I did. Forget the v3.0. Even if BSPlayer v3.0 gets released, the most of the users are using different players right now.

I have found potplayer and it is the best player out there in my opinion. I know that a a lot of users are using VLC. Try it out yourself guys.

Always remember that technology needs updating, this is not the case with BSPlayer.

Exoskeletor 21st August 2018 09:53 AM

any news? :P

Ico-man 5th September 2018 11:37 AM

Almost ready to release, will keep you posted.

Xrox 22nd September 2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 86261)
Almost ready to release, will keep you posted.

Is almost mean less than 3 more years?

Ico-man 3rd October 2018 11:29 AM

:teeth: Much much less.

Xrox 16th October 2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 86324)

Will it be released before 2019?

Xrox 3rd December 2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 86324)

keep us posted like you said

Ico-man 17th December 2018 11:51 AM

Working on it!

Wetfire 26th December 2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico-man (Beitrag 64669)
BSPlayer 3 will not be just an upgrade of BSPlayer 2 but we are actually building it from ground up. It will be completely new product, with exciting new features, without limitations of the current version.
We are working on improved playback capabilities, speed, stability, but most of all we are focused on user experience, because we are aware that current user experience is not optimal.

ETA? Around 6 months :teeth:

Yeah right...!

So you said 6 years ago back in 5th October 2012 :D :D :D

Sylver Cheetah 53 1st January 2019 09:11 PM

Just release alpha or beta. I can't wait any longer.
I don't believe I will live to see it.

talkIRC 2nd June 2019 08:26 AM

well, after all these years of waiting, i'm moving everyone i know to another player, saying "it's comming" for 6 years is bullshit, claiming it's because your "rebuilding" it from the ground up is bullshit, it doesn't take 6 years to make a "AAA" rated game, hell i've seen many programs live in die in 6 years time, more less an "update" or "totally new"

tell the truth, BS player is DEAD, THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER VERSION.

don't waste our time telling us how "it's comming" it's been coming for over 6 years now, it's dead, and what really killed it was failure to update codec support, didn't need anything other then that to stay a viable player that dedicated users of 10+ years would have kept using.

for the last few years BS player is playing less and less new digital content because of failure to support new codec's, so i likewise will have to bid this once awesome software a fond good-bye because it's DEAD.

do not reply to this or any other comments with "it's coming" because that's a bullshit story we've been hearing from you for 6 damn years or more.

good bye BS player, you where once the best player there ever was, but now your just digital dust that needs to be wiped away (damn sad day for me today, forced to hit the uninstall button because some lazy people can't do anything but take money for something that's not worth it anymore.

Exoskeletor 15th June 2019 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkIRC (Beitrag 86781)
well, after all these years of waiting, i'm moving everyone i know to another player, saying "it's comming" for 6 years is bullshit, claiming it's because your "rebuilding" it from the ground up is bullshit, it doesn't take 6 years to make a "AAA" rated game, hell i've seen many programs live in die in 6 years time, more less an "update" or "totally new"

don't waste our time telling us how "it's comming" it's been coming for over 6 years now, it's dead, and what really killed it was failure to update codec support, didn't need anything other then that to stay a viable player that dedicated users of 10+ years would have kept using.

for the last few years BS player is playing less and less new digital content because of failure to support new codec's, so i likewise will have to bid this once awesome software a fond good-bye because it's DEAD.

do not reply to this or any other comments with "it's coming" because that's a bullshit story we've been hearing from you for 6 damn years or more.

good bye BS player, you where once the best player there ever was, but now your just digital dust that needs to be wiped away (damn sad day for me today, forced to hit the uninstall button because some lazy people can't do anything but take money for something that's not worth it anymore.

always stay positive guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk

ntggl19 23rd November 2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkIRC (Beitrag 86781)

--> It's coming, it just a matter of a few more decades.

bluetac 18th January 2020 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntggl19 (Beitrag 87501)
--> It's coming, it just a matter of a few more decades.

Lol
One minor update every year or two and still promises.
This company won't be getting any more money from me until they have earnt it

DarkPhoenix 20th January 2021 05:59 PM

2021 here and nothing new ?

I think you need to stop working on V3 and start working on V4, cause V3 is too outdate.

When is ready i will buy it.

Sylver Cheetah 53 26th February 2021 01:48 AM

Maybe our kids will live to see this.

beholder4096 5th March 2021 01:48 AM

One day people from Earth and Mars will start colonizing the asteroid belt. That will be the day BS.player 3.0 beta will be released. And it will be a glorious day. Both me and Elon Musk are looking forward to it, 150 years in the future.

Exoskeletor 2nd November 2021 02:12 AM

Do we have any news? :P

Sylver Cheetah 53 2nd November 2021 09:51 AM

No.