BS.Player 2.30 is out - with excellent BS.Player ControlBar
after a lot of sleepless nights (thanks to many energy drinks) we have finally finished BS.Player - version 2.30!
We have decided to completely remove bundled adware program and implemented BS.Player Control Bar. This means BS.Player is now officially toolbar supported. Also, we have redesigned Media Library, and hopefully, made it more user friendly and intuitive for everyday use.
BS.Player user can now support future BS.Player development with installing and using BS.ControlBar, which will enable additional functionality such as:
* Control buttons (Prev, Play, Stop, Next, Volume control) integrated in your web browser – now you will be able to control playback of your multimedia content directly from your web browser, even while surfing!
* BS.Player Subtitles – find any subtitle you need from our subtitle search!
* BS.Player search – find quickly and effectively anything from our search page
* IP lookup – find out what is your current IP
* Weather – find out what will the weather be like in your region
Now you can control your BS.Player directly from Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
* added codec manager to automatically find and install missing codecs
* added option to enqueue files by default
* preferences window will now be always on top
* redesigned Media Library (ML) with additional functions
* fixed potential crash when parsing avi indexes
* improved audio streaming support
* improved start up time
* fixed broken manual subtitle time correction
* capture frame to JPG format didn't work with VMR and EVR renderer (BMP was used instead), fixed
* fixed some problems with CD audio playback, CD TEXT and CDDB
* a LOT of other fixes and changes
|230, controlbar, excellent|