Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 25th May 2012
BS.Player Newbie

meigyoku is on a distinguished road
Smile Subtitles position

Thank you for develop BSPlayer and make this forum. I have some features (I use some picture because my english is not good):

1. I do not want to see Subtitles in video, I like Subtitles the same as picture:

2. I can use hotkey to move frame position (the same as picture use 4,6,8,2):

3. BSPlayer can not remember many position . Program only remember last file I opened. I want to BSPlayer can remember many position movies (For example 9 movies last)

Thank you!
Old 25th May 2012
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

1. Just enable draw subtitles over the black border in options -> preferences -> subtitles. After that, using shift + down arrow, you can move the subtitles under the video.
2. Use 8,4,6,2 on numerical keyboard. Use 5 to reset to normal.
3. In general options, enable remember movie settings and remember movie position and on the right bottom corner you will find a field named files to keep in history. You can set here the amount you like. Afterwards, rightclick and see the function last opened files, there is the list.
Old 26th May 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Of course BS.Player has hotkeys to move and/or resize the movie frame in full screen mode, though I personally would prefer them to be redefined to be able to handle these options in an easier way (well at least imho).
Perhaps read this thread (click here) from way back October 2006.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
position, subtitles