1. I do not want to see Subtitles in video, I like Subtitles the same as picture:
2. I can use hotkey to move frame position (the same as picture use 4,6,8,2):
3. BSPlayer can not remember many position . Program only remember last file I opened. I want to BSPlayer can remember many position movies (For example 9 movies last)
1. Just enable draw subtitles over the black border in options -> preferences -> subtitles. After that, using shift + down arrow, you can move the subtitles under the video.
2. Use 8,4,6,2 on numerical keyboard. Use 5 to reset to normal.
3. In general options, enable remember movie settings and remember movie position and on the right bottom corner you will find a field named files to keep in history. You can set here the amount you like. Afterwards, rightclick and see the function last opened files, there is the list.
Of course BS.Player has hotkeys to move and/or resize the movie frame in full screen mode, though I personally would prefer them to be redefined to be able to handle these options in an easier way (well at least imho).
Perhaps read this thread (click here) from way back October 2006.
Help2Help (click) BSplayer: simply the best & most versatile (Build 1072 Dutch language here!)
When posting always mention your computer's OS and the version and build number(!) of BS.Player as used by you,
as well as - if applicable and especially when encountering problems - the type(s) of the file(s) mentioned in your post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to do subtitles appear on the position defined in *.BSI?||AR||General Talk And Support||5||7th January 2005 05:59 PM|
|subtitles position!!!???||clems||Bug Reports And Codecs||0||20th August 2004 09:16 PM|
|[v1.00 RC1 build 803] problem with custom subtitles position||Juggalo||Bug Reports And Codecs||0||26th November 2003 12:39 PM|
|Problems with selecting subtitles position.||lesio||Bug Reports And Codecs||1||25th August 2003 12:25 AM|
|Subtitles||BSPeter||General Talk And Support||0||23rd November 2002 02:16 PM|