Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th August 2012
BS.Player Newbie

mimo55 is on a distinguished road
Default Slow video = Audio distorted

Let do not know how to solve this problem that does not appear in the forum in English of the BSPlayer either. When I diminish the speed of the video the voice is distorted. In the software ' VLCMediaPlayer ' I have no disadvantages because I go to the bar of tasks, I choose ' Reproduction ', then ' Speed ', press the ' slower ' button and sloe both the video and the subtitles and the voice listens perfect only that slower. This is my target: That there to be able to make adjust audio and video to understand the movies with audio in English and subtitles in the same language (or audio in French and subtitled in French, etc.). I wait for his help. Thank you and greetings.
PD: It is a little problem because there looks like the nice BSPlayer to me that it is very good and I was near of buying the version; but with this disturb it does not serve me.
Old 16th August 2012
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

As far as I know, at this moment BSPlayer can't do that by itself, but maybe this will help:

http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-ta...-syndrome.html
Old 16th August 2012
BS.Player Newbie

mimo55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
As far as I know, at this moment BSPlayer can't do that by itself, but maybe this will help:

http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-ta...-syndrome.html
Thanks but don't work. Best regards.
Old 16th August 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I just tested with the "Fourier Pitch/Tempo Control" Winamp DSP plugin and it does work!!
If you installed the plugin correctly, rightclick on the control panel to get BS.Player's context menu.
If you then select "Audio" the "Fourier Pitch/Tempo Control"-option should be shown under "DSP-Plugin".
Please do take note that a media-file must be loaded, otherwise this option will be "greyed out"!
Select the plugin by clicking on it so that its window pops up where you can change settings by moving the slider.
For 1/2-speed playback I selected 185% and sound was quite normal.
I don't know what playback-speed you selected, but you can try playing with the sliders settings.

Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
audio, distorted, slow, video