View Single Post
Old 27th August 2005
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

I'm really sorry for your inconvenint (well.. problem) but I don't think that BSplayer can cause such a disaster :shock:
For the Unknown file type error I suggest you to install an MPEG2 video decoder (if you files are all MPEG2 as I assume from you post), for example the Elecard one that never gave me a problem (Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder v. 2.1)...

There are posts regarding viruses or similar in BSplayer pakages, but BSplayer NEVER gave those problems for real, viruses and similar were present only in their computers and not in BSplayer pakages, and for your problem I think (I can't assure this to you, but I'm pretty sure) that resides on your system :(

The only suggestion I can give you is to install a sort of recovery tool to rescue your deleted files, and belive me when I say that BSplayer don't delete files...

The only one REAL problem that BSplayer gave is the one present in build 815 on Windows 9.x/ME systems (the registry was screwed up).

Feel free to not install BSplayer anymore... but I will suggest you to check your system anyway, since the problem can occur again... :?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20