View Single Post
Old 26th March 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough
Default Re: BUGS in BSplayer v1.40.831 (Normal/Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
3. As stated on news page: Update: If you downloaded BSplayer before 25.03.2006 18:10 (UTC/GMT), please redownload (option 'Allow multiple instances' was always enabled, skin was not remembered)
Skin is not remembered, but multiple instances is not always enabled ??? Weird.
:?: :?: :?:
Do you refer to the actual release or to the one released before 25.03.2006 18:10 (UTC/GMT)?
With actual release (build 831) skin is remembered and "Allow multiple instances" is not enabled.

Quote:
4. I am runing single user XP instalation, can anybody confirm where configuration files are saved (seems not in user's folder).
I'm running single user XP installation too, and BSplayer settings are still saved in UserProfile folder (X:\Documents and Settings\CURRENT_USER\Applications Data\BSplayer [Pro])

Quote:
5. If you enable in playlist options "full screen" single file loading go to full screen even if this option is not enabled in video options.
Sorry, but I didn't understand this... :?
To me it seems all works ok for this, but maybe I really didn't understand what you meant.. :oops:

Quote:
6. At least romanian lang pack is really outdated (dec 2005) even if newer version were send to BSPlayer team and posted onto the forum. (same thing for italian and netherlands files :( if you know what I mean)
Confirmed :(

Quote:
7. BSPlayer still not capable to initialise my TV card by itself (virtualdub can, windvd creator can)
My tuner device (Pinnacle PCTV, SAA7134 chipset) is correctly initialized as in last 2 releases...
Probably the routines used to initialize the tuner device are not compatible with all the boards..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20