View Single Post
Old 29th October 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrĂ¡cula de 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
I just said what I said, i.e. that - for most movies - it is a solution. Another solution could also be to define your own custom aspect-ratio: (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video (General-tab):
What specific option? I see here, 4x3, 16x9, Original AR and anamorphic (the 4th automatic option I forgot to mention).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
In the lower/middle part of the window you can add your own "Custom aspect ratios". Did you know that?
Where? And how this works?
But have you opened the preferences window or are you just seeing the "right-click -> Video -> Aspect ratio" options?? :?
If you follow BSPeter's instructions you'll see the Preferences window (in the upper part you'll have a list of options and at the bottom the custom aspect ratios..)

Try this, press CTRL+P (it will open the preferences window) and then select the "Video" tab (from the left list). At the bottom of Video (-> General) settings you'll see a box with a label "Custom aspect ratios". In the text field you can add the aspect ratio you want, and once you'll press the "Add" buton that custom aspect ratio is there to be used (you can use the "A" shorcut for this)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20