View Single Post
Old 16th May 2007
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnz
Yes, I try this feature... "Crop top and bottom..."

Maybe I mean other thing, than you understand.

In older versions (guess last version without this bug is 2.10 build 939) it works normally... you can move video window partialy out off monitor screen in any side (left, right, up, down), but in last guess 3 versions not. You can move it only to left, right, bottom, but no to UP! If You try to move video window up out off the monitor, and release mouse, then video window returns fully back to monitor screen! AND THIS IS VERY ANNOYING!

For example, I have HD video with high resolution and sometimes need to move it partially out off screen (for example I want need look for some thing under the video, etc.)...
No no, I understood right, but I didn't tried with latest release, and actually BS.Player behaviour v2.21 is different than previous releases one. And I prefere this one, since in previous versions if you moved the video out of the screen top margin the image got compressed vertically and the resulting total height was = remaining_portion_of_image_visible_on_screen + 25 pixel (as I reported in the BUGS list few months ago), so you couldn't move it neither in previous releases, it only got compressed vertically (and it was a bad result)
Now I think the devs implemented a really good compromise by forbidding the MOVE_OUT_OF_TOP_MARGIN "command", since now the AR is kept and no problems raise up with movie manipulation

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20