View Single Post
Old 24th May 2009
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

As adicoto said, it's not the same thing, I'm not editing the file, and with other editing softwares in that case I got asked if I want to reopen the file as per the last saved data or not.
Plus, BSplayer has an even more annoying problem. If I press the STOP button and then PLAY, the movie starts playing again. But if I press STOP (with the option "Close file when 'Stop' button is pressed" disabled), then doubleclick on the file, the item disappears from the playlist, the previous playback image is still visible, but I can't restart the playback until I close BSplayer, or until I open another file first.
It's really annoying (not a common usage, but it could happen).

@adicoto
I doubt it's related to rendering modes, since it also happens with pure audio files. Maybe there's also another rendering problem, but in my opinion not related to this issue

Anyway when I starts the files in multiple instances, I can play the same file several times simultaneously, but when only one instance is allowed, a second try to load the file results in a deletion of the item from the playlist (no alteration of the playback process).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20