View Single Post
Old 15th March 2013
BS.player Regular User

SergeNL is on a distinguished road

Did you install the last version of BSplayer?
Also note, if you have extracted BSZ-skinfiles to a folder in the Skins folder (just to see what's in it), the skin will be listed twice: Bsplayer recognises the BSZ-file AND the folder as a skin.

But I can't remember if I ever solved this. I installed Bsplayer on my new Win7 (64 bits) installation, and copied my existing Skins-folder to that. It looks fine now. But you could try this:

Take 1:
Close Bsplayer.
In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\BSplayer PRO
Delete bsp.dat.
Restart Bsplayer to see if it worked. (it might. I have no idea)

Take 2:
Save your Skins-folder somewere (copy/paste).
De-install Bsplayer.
In Windows Explorer, make sure the Bsplayer-folder in Program Files is completely deleted.
Also delete the folder Bsplayer PRO under: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\BSplayer PRO
Run a Windows-regcleaner.
Reinstall Bsplayer. Try to change the skin, and look if they are listed twice. If Yes, I don't know what to do next. If No, close Bsplayer. In Windows Explorer, change the name of the Skins-folder to “Skins-original” or something. Copy/paste your saved Skins-folder into the BSP-installation-folder.
Now check again, by changing the Skin.

I dont know more.. Good luck!

(Excusing for never having finished the remaining sticky-topics nrs 2, 3, and 5 due to bad health and too much work.. But I might still do so..)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20