Thread: Things for 1.0?
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2003
BS.Player Power User

Quietseb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Things for 1.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintel
* The .bsl and .bsi functionality should be merged; e.g. being able to set aspect ratio and stuff for each file in the playlist, not possible right now afaik. (an easy fix would be to be able to make playlists of bsi files).
actually it is possible, but only using a set of bsi files that make use of the NumberCDs option... (like here). Of course this is not a very flexible way to do that... playlists of bsi files would indeed be a good idea IMHO
Quote:
* When playing with overlay and using my tv out on my ati card, i get a big black or green vertical line on the right side of the video. This is either a problem with ati card or bsplayer (haven't checked with other players yet to see if they do that too, i will tonight). Workaround i found is disabling overlay, forcing rgb mode and flipping the video.
this is an issue at least with some ati and nvidia cards, it's not unreasonnable to think it's a bsplayer problem ;)
more details here

Quote:
Thx for listening (can someone confirm that BST actually reads these forums?)
bst does visit the forums from time to time and he does read them. Some features/bug fixes in the latest releases are proof of it ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20