Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th November 2009
BS.Player Newbie

pepa is on a distinguished road
Question i cant play any video dvd or music on my bs player pro.

i cant play any videos dvd or music not to mention the radio stations on the bs.player.each time i try
to play a video or music even a dvd it saids

"directshow not installed"
n it also saids" no codec was found"

n i was just wondering if anyone of you guys have ever noticed that,is strange because i just upgrade to bs.player pro,now i cant actually do anything with this player and it makes me sick as well.
when i was using the free bs player i can play video music and movies from d internet but obviously not with the bs player pro,and is kind of frustrating when i cant play videos dvd or music with it
Old 20th November 2009
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Run codecmanager.exe found in BS.Players installation folder, select all codecs and install them.

Tags
dvd, music, play, player, video