Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

dende is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Need help....mkv files...not working fine

Hi.
I am new here, and have problem with mkv.
I have WXP sp3, intel T2400 1.83GHz, 1 GB RAM. BSPlayer PRO 2.43
I have problem playing mkv files,1080p movies.
Codec manager says...filters ok. I only have instaled the newest K Lite codec pack,downloaded today. Old version uninstaled.
One movie (4Gb) works great with AV synhronisation. The same thing with old version K lite.
Second (8Gb) crashes after playing 10 sec. The same thing with old version K lite. WMP 11 plays it but sound is bad and need AV synhronisation.
Video...concert...The Eagles, worked perfectly with old version K lite. Right now BSplayer only plays audio. No video. Says Unknown file format.

Please,help.
Old 17th February 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Disable x264 support in ffdshow and install CoreAVC for video decoding. And...which splitter it's used to decode the stream ?
Old 28th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Default bsplayer2.43 pro crashes after 10 sec

Thanks for advice. But I have another problem. My bsp 2.43 pro crashes after 10 sec. playing some mkv files. Not all,but some.
I have read somewhere on forum,that this version may cause that kind of problem, but on windows 7. As I said,I have xp.

Please, help.
Old 28th February 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

We always advise against using codec-packs.
Did you try without K-lite?
Did you allow BS.Player to internally install codecs/filters?
Note changelog 2.52.1024beta:
Code:
Version 2.52.1024
          - fixed bug with adding external audio files with MKV files
          - fixed text display in full screen skin with UTF8 language files
          - fixed proxy configuration in codec manager
          - fixed 'stealing focus' bug if 'Auto hide main window' option was set
          - fixed problem with local codec system, dll was loaded from system installed folder, instead local (ffdshow, libavcodec)
          - ..... etc....
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 28th February 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Default Problem solved

Thanks.
I installed 2.52 and all works good.
Thanks again.
Old 1st March 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
filesnot, fine, helpmkv, working