Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Answered And Solved Questions (http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-solved-questions/)
-   -   HD videos/codec ? (http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-solved-questions/11380-hd-videos-codec.html)

Kiki 24th May 2010 12:05 PM

HD videos/codec ?
 
What about a CoreAVC codecs? I can't play HD movies without laging. I have solid MPU. And when i installed CoreAVC i cannot use it, becouse i can't see it anywhere :(
Which codecs for HD .264 videos? :rolleyes:

adicoto 24th May 2010 01:10 PM

If you installed correctly CoreAVC codec you should find it in program files.
If you have also ffdshow, you must unasign H264 decoding from ffdshow and then CoreAVC will do the decoding.

Kiki 24th May 2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto (Beitrag 41874)
If you installed correctly CoreAVC codec you should find it in program files.
If you have also ffdshow, you must unasign H264 decoding from ffdshow and then CoreAVC will do the decoding.

I'm. but when i disable libra..... in ffdshow pref., it wont stay that way. When i open Bsplayer and go to ffdshow pref. again, libra.... is on again. And i can't see CoreAVC anywhere :sad:

adicoto 24th May 2010 04:53 PM

START -> programs -> ffdshow video decoder -> H264 and disable.

Kiki 24th May 2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto (Beitrag 41877)
START -> programs -> ffdshow video decoder -> H264 and disable.

It does not work. Every time i do so it's always do the same ''libravodec'' sh...t when i open movie.......

BSPeter 24th May 2010 08:44 PM

It is possible that you've more versions of ffdshow installed (i.e. a BS.Player "internal" and "external" version).
adicoto's "path" (via [Start] etc.) leads you to the "BS.Player-externally" installed version.
You should make sure to change settings in the ffdshow version as actually used by BS.Player.
In that connection please always use (with a file loaded) the "path" as mentioned by me (as second option) here (click here).
:wink:

Kiki 25th May 2010 07:38 AM

Thanks on advices!
Sometimes (about now :) ) i have a strange problem, i think is a bug.
When i play file and drop subtitles on it, my movie stop playing and than continue, and when subtitles again shows video is back on that position from begining , and so......... When subtitles is off, everything is fine.......
Is that a bug or i need some some kind of program?
Sorry on offtopic, and my english :wink:

BSPeter 25th May 2010 10:49 AM

Is your first problem solved now?
Further you do not seem to give too much info away.
What is your OS?
What type of subtitles are you talking about?
Same result if you load the subtitle using [Ctrl]+[L] keycombination?
Is "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" selected
under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties] ?
Are you using new or 'old' subtitle-engine "Use new subtitle parser/renderer"?
(under: as above)
What "Rendering mode" are you using
under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [Video rendering] ?
:wink:

Kiki 25th May 2010 11:13 AM

After that you suggest me, HD video was playing fine until i drop subs into.
So i m not shure if it works or not. I think it will works........
For details i will answer afternoon. Cheers!

Kiki 25th May 2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 41884)
Is your first problem solved now?
Further you do not seem to give too much info away.
What is your OS?
What type of subtitles are you talking about?
Same result if you load the subtitle using [Ctrl]+[L] keycombination?
Is "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" selected
under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties] ?
Are you using new or 'old' subtitle-engine "Use new subtitle parser/renderer"?
(under: as above)
What "Rendering mode" are you using
under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [Video rendering] ?
:wink:


OS- W7
srt. file
Its the same problem with ctrl +L comb.
"Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" - enabled
enchanced video rendering
''Are you using new or 'old' subtitle-engine "Use new subtitle parser/renderer"?
(under: as above)''- i dont know

Kiki 25th May 2010 05:14 PM

Now, when i changed video rendering, subtitles is ok :teeth:
but, picture is laging (small but noticable :frown: ).

Kiki 26th May 2010 07:31 AM

There some issues with that video rendering.........

BSPeter 26th May 2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 41884)
....Is "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" selected
under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties] ?
Are you using new or 'old' subtitle-engine "Use new subtitle parser/renderer"?
(under: as above)....:wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiki (Beitrag 41886)
...."Draw subtitles to Overlay surface" - enabled
enchanced video rendering
''Are you using new or 'old' subtitle-engine "Use new subtitle parser/renderer"?
(under: as above)''- i dont know

If you "don't know" I must assume there (i.e. under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties]) isn't shown such option "Use new subtitle parser/renderer" (unless... no I won't assume that).
So, what version/build of BS.Player are you using?
I suggest you update to latest version first.
You also fail to mention which Rendering mode you've selected now.
I suggest to switch back to EVR (Vista's & Win7's "Enhanced Video Renderer").
Then check what happens if you deselect "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface"
and select "Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer"
:wink:

Kiki 29th May 2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 41892)
If you "don't know" I must assume there (i.e. under (rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties]) isn't shown such option "Use new subtitle parser/renderer" (unless... no I won't assume that).
So, what version/build of BS.Player are you using?
I suggest you update to latest version first.
You also fail to mention which Rendering mode you've selected now.
I suggest to switch back to EVR (Vista's & Win7's "Enhanced Video Renderer").
Then check what happens if you deselect "Draw subtitles to Overlay surface"
and select "Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer"
:wink:


Bsplayer 2.53
All done, same problem :(

BSPeter 29th May 2010 08:40 PM

And you're using new subtitle parser/renderer or ...?
:wink:

Kiki 30th May 2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 41915)
And you're using new subtitle parser/renderer or ...?
:wink:

It work's!
After 10x :biggrin:
But problem is same. Lag, low framerate on wide scenes (forest, mountains...)
I figured that VMP, MPC, GOM, and other players have same issues. Can it be to MPU. It's ATI radeon 3200. Must i in BIOS change memory for video? So much to do, so little nerves left.......

adicoto 30th May 2010 08:30 PM

HD play it's cpu consuming and not GPU. So, in this case, your grafic card does not have any influence. BIOS memory allocation is for 3D texture (games) no use in this case.
So, at this moment, which decoder it's used ? CoreAVC or ffdshow ?
If you don't need AERO while watching a movie, my advice is to use old rendering engine and internal renderer (default) for video. Screen will flicker for a second when movie starts / ends.
By the way, what's the audio decoder ?

Kiki 30th May 2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto (Beitrag 41928)
HD play it's cpu consuming and not GPU. So, in this case, your grafic card does not have any influence. BIOS memory allocation is for 3D texture (games) no use in this case.
So, at this moment, which decoder it's used ? CoreAVC or ffdshow ?
If you don't need AERO while watching a movie, my advice is to use old rendering engine and internal renderer (default) for video. Screen will flicker for a second when movie starts / ends.
By the way, what's the audio decoder ?


I have K-lite, CoreAVC, ffdshow, Haali media splitter, and audio is Ac3filter.
I did not try aero thing do.....

adicoto 30th May 2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiki (Beitrag 41930)
I have K-lite, CoreAVC, ffdshow, Haali media splitter, and audio is Ac3filter.
I did not try aero thing do.....

If you are using windows 7, by default AERO is enabled. For windows 7, EVR it's considered to be the best rendering methode also because it does not disable AERO (main eyecandy windows interface). On the other hand, in terms of capabilities, internal rendered (default) as video rendering methode I personally consider to be the best. My advice, turn to it and tell us if it works better.
On the other hand, it's important not which filters are installed on your PC, but the filters BSPlayer uses to decode the streams. So, open an HD file, rightclick -> options -> filters ->advanced, and post here all the info, names of the filter used and also the paths to them.
Thank you.

Kiki 31st May 2010 04:12 PM

here:

\FFDShow\
ffdshow.ax, Size: 3565056 bytes, Version 1.0.7.3135

CompanyName:
FileDescription: DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter
FileVersion: 1.0.7.3135
InternalName: ffdshow
LegalCopyright: Copyright © 2002-2008
LegalTradeMarks: GNU GPL
OriginalFilename: ffdshow.ax
ProductName: ffdshow
ProductVersion: 1.0.7.3135
Comments: 1.0.7.3135

CompanyName:
FileDescription: ac3filter
FileVersion: 1.63b
InternalName: ac3filter
LegalCopyright: Copyright c 2002-2007 by Alexander Vigovsky
LegalTradeMarks: Copyright c 2002-2007 by Alexander Vigovsky
OriginalFilename: ac3filter.ax
ProductName: AC3Filter
ProductVersion: 1.63b
Comments: Direct show audio decoder and processor filter

CompanyName: Microsoft Corporation
FileDescription: DirectShow Runtime.
FileVersion: 6.6.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
InternalName: Quartz.dll
LegalCopyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
LegalTradeMarks: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
OriginalFilename: Quartz.dll.mui
ProductName: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
ProductVersion: 6.6.7600.16385
Comments: 6.6.7600.16385

CompanyName: Microsoft Corporation
FileDescription: Enhanced Video Renderer DLL
FileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
InternalName: Enhanced Video Renderer DLL
LegalCopyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
LegalTradeMarks: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
OriginalFilename: evr.dll.mui
ProductName: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
ProductVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
Comments: 6.1.7600.16385

CompanyName: MONOGRAM Multimedia, s.r.o.
FileDescription: AMR Filter Pack
FileVersion: 1, 0, 1, 0
InternalName: mmamr
LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2008
LegalTradeMarks: Copyright (C) 2008
OriginalFilename: mmamr.ax
ProductName: MONOGRAM AMR Filter Pack
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 1, 0
Comments: 1, 0, 1, 0

AVI Splitter
Location: C:\Windows\system32\
quartz.dll, Size: 1328640 bytes, Version 6.6.7600.16490

CompanyName: Microsoft Corporation
FileDescription: DirectShow Runtime.
FileVersion: 6.6.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
InternalName: Quartz.dll
LegalCopyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
LegalTradeMarks: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
OriginalFilename: Quartz.dll.mui
ProductName: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
ProductVersion: 6.6.7600.16385
Comments: 6.6.7600.16385

ource
Location: C:\Windows\system32\
quartz.dll, Size: 1328640 bytes, Version 6.6.7600.16490

CompanyName: Microsoft Corporation
FileDescription: DirectShow Runtime.
FileVersion: 6.6.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
InternalName: Quartz.dll
LegalCopyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
LegalTradeMarks: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
OriginalFilename: Quartz.dll.mui
ProductName: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
ProductVersion: 6.6.7600.16385
Comments: 6.6.7600.16385


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20