Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 9th May 2012
BS.Player Newbie

AlePass is on a distinguished road
Default BSplayer and CCCP

Hello, I have my doubts if BSplayer is completely compatible with the CCCP codec pack, Thank You!
Old 9th May 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlePass View Post
Hello, I have my doubts if BSplayer is completely compatible with the CCCP codec pack, Thank You!
We've always and consistently advised against using codec packs, i.e. any codec packs. BS.Player has its own preferred set of codecs/filters, which - if allowed by the user - it will 'internally' install upon BS.Player's installation (or at a later time by running 'codecmanager.exe' which can be found inside BS.Player's installation folder).
(Note: internally meaning for use by BS.Player only and not interfering with the system's codecs/filters.)
Further your post has no real value as it doesn't give any relevant information whatsoever on how and with what types of video you apparently had "conflicts", which cause you having your doubts.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 9th May 2012
BS.Player Newbie

AlePass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
We've always and consistently advised against using codec packs, i.e. any codec packs. BS.Player has its own preferred set of codecs/filters, which - if allowed by the user - it will 'internally' install upon BS.Player's installation (or at a later time by running 'codecmanager.exe' which can be found inside BS.Player's installation folder).
(Note: internally meaning for use by BS.Player only and not interfering with the system's codecs/filters.)
Further your post has no real value as it doesn't give any relevant information whatsoever on how and with what types of video you apparently had "conflicts", which cause you having your doubts.
My doubts come to take long using BSPlayer and CCCP and so far has not given me problems, but it's that I see in many forums that say it is problematic for him and from then on but my doubts, but I'll install the package BSplayer codec, My other question would be if this codec pack BSplayer is enough to play all kinds of movies. thank you very much

Tags
cccp