Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th June 2016
BS.Player Newbie

raperape is on a distinguished road
Default New bs player not supported audio streams

New bs player not supported audio streams , only play first audio.please solve this problem. my operating system is windows 10 64bits
Old 21st June 2016
BS.Player Newbie

itzalexv is on a distinguished road

I have the similar problem with the same system. My player plays only the music from the background while it ignores the dialogue characters have. :/ I tried one other player and the audio was correct so I guess the problem's in the BS Player here.
Old 22nd June 2016
BS.Player Newbie

raperape is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzalexv View Post
I have the similar problem with the same system. My player plays only the music from the background while it ignores the dialogue characters have. :/ I tried one other player and the audio was correct so I guess the problem's in the BS Player here.
yes, exactly i agree with u.i used the mpc player, its running smoothly. i hope bs player will solve the problem another version.
Old 5th July 2016
BS.Player Newbie

fastrider4437 is on a distinguished road
Default New bs player not supported audio streams

i cannot play some mp4 audio on bsplayer after installing the 2.70pro, and some videos change my windows theme...windows 7 64x .....aaaaggggggrrrrrr...their in nothing like vlc player in the world....why is bsplayer not so friendly anymore...i have paid for a new license...please please please fix the problem.....

Tags
audio, player, streams, supported