Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13th June 2012
BS.Player Newbie

piotrus is on a distinguished road
Default Subtitles shown on tablet but not on my TV

I am using a tablet (Transformer Prime) and connect it to my TV. Playing an mkv file results in BSP not transfering the subtitles (video and sound display fine on the TV). The subs however are being rendered - but only on the tablet (which has blank screen and no sound). I believe I am using the latest BS player for android. As the BS player lite is the only player that seems to render subs properly on TP, I hope you can make it even more awesome and fix this little bug... PS. If the mkv file is played on the tablet, all is fine. It is just that BS player seems to have an issue with transferring subs to an external monitor (TV...).
Old 20th June 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

This is an Android issue, not BSPlayer's and there is really nothing we can do to solve this. Hopefully OHA will fix this in upcoming versions of Android.
Old 7th September 2012
BS.Player Newbie

opek is on a distinguished road

Same issue across all players on TF700T/ICS
Please vote(star) here to get this bug fixed.

Tags
shown, subtitles, tablet