Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

MikeNE is on a distinguished road
Default Nexus 7 - Screen Goes To Sleep

Hi - I just installed the paid version of BS Player for android and am having a few issues with my Nexus 7. Although the BS Player permissions say that it will prevent standby, my N7 keeps going into standby on it's appointed time (5 min of inactivity). Is it me or a bug on one end or the other? I haven't been able to find anything via search....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. BS Player is pretty unusable for me the way it is. I'm hoping I didn't waste my 6 bucks because of incompatibilities with the N7.

Thanks
Mike
Old 5th December 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Is video paused or playing? When playing sleep should not be activated.
Old 5th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

MikeNE is on a distinguished road

This is when playing. I was trying to do a battery test using a queue full of videos - and it kept going to sleep on me. Strangely enough, I did a reset (10 sec power button) and it appears to be working normally this morning. I'll keep an eye on it and if it repeats, I'll see if I can do more diagnosing....

Thanks!

Tags
nexus, screen, sleep