Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

T_Kramer is on a distinguished road
Default Library Scan Problem

I am using BS Player on an ASUS TF300 tablet. I like the program, but am having an issue with the library feature.

The tablet has 32 GB of internal memory and I also have a 32 GB micro SD card inserted. I can't seem to get BS Player to display all my movies from both the internal memory and SD card at the same time. I always have to browse and manually go to either storage location.

Is there a way for BS Player to display media from both locations at the same time? I have tried other Android players that do this, but I like the BS Player interface in almost every other way. I have tried scanning for media several different ways: Browse to SD card and scan, browse to internal and scan, browse to uppermost folder and scan. I've tried scanning on the quick menu and within the preferences.

Thanks for the help.

Tags
library, scan, sd card