Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2013
BS.Player Newbie

Hammerhand is on a distinguished road
Default Play music video playlists?

Hello, I use Bsplayer to play music videos the most, and there are some features I think would improve the software:

- When you keep your finger pushing a playlist, a "Play all" option should appear, so I haven't to enter, push one, then "next".

- Play videos as music would be a good option. Sometimes I use my device to play music on my car and I would like videos to be played but with a thubnail, not playing the video.

Anyway, Bsplayer is the best video player on android. It has *almost* all the features I need. Keep improving.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
BS.Player Newbie

Mikssa is on a distinguished road

In the post, the more as I know is about music playlist. Spotify music is one of the best Audio file for me. If you are Spotify fans, you may used to download music from it and convert it to common formats like me. We know all Spotify music are DRM protected like Apple music, there is no right for you to enjoy all Spotify offline when you are free user. Now with using professional DRM removal tool-Windows Spotify Music Converter, it will be much easier for you to crack DRM protection and*convert spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc at faster speed with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for you to enjoy these tool on any devices freely.*Now you can check more info at: https://www.tuneskit.com
Old 1 Week Ago
BS.Player Newbie

Miles_Gonzalez is on a distinguished road

That is right, I am so grateful for the sharing. If you'd like to listen to Spotify songs on BSplayer, you will need a special Spotify Music Converter for Windows to help you download the Spotify songs offline.
Old 3 Days Ago
BS.Player Newbie

Annie_Junne is on a distinguished road
Default Play music on BS.Player

The favorite music I like to play on BS.Player is Spotify music files. Although I can't directly listen to Spotify music and playlists on BSplayer as Spotify files can be playable on Spotify app itself, I can use Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify files to BSplayer compatible audio files, like MP3 so that we can transfer them to play in BSplayer.

Tags
music, play, playlists, video