Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13th August 2013
BS.Player Newbie

MsLis is on a distinguished road
Question Help: Displaying the playback window?

This is probably a very basic question, but I can't for the life of me figure it out...

When I'm playing an audio file and BSPlayer is displaying Browse or Library, how can I navigate to the playback screen which has all the controls?

Somehow, I keep getting stuck in the browse/library lists, and can't get back to the window which shows my current position in the track.

Thanks in advance...
Old 30th August 2013
BS.Player Newbie

dexotaku is on a distinguished road
Default same here

Mine started doing this - my solution was to clear the app's cache and data, force-quit the app, and restart it as though it was newly installed.

There's no way I can see to get back to the playback screen from Browse or Library except to use the BSPlayer "Ongoing" system notification, which may show up in different places depending on your device's version of Android.

Tags
controls, displaying, navigation, playback, window