Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 9th September 2013
BS.Player Newbie

metadethrax is on a distinguished road
Default Dolby dispute status

Dear Bs Player guys,

I think it is time to show some respect to your paying customers and give them a serious update regarding the Dolby dispute. For more than a month we are unable to use the software we payed for because you have a problem with Dolby. It is sad that you started to charge customers for a software without having all the legal matters solved prior. This "we don't know when" way of dealing with the problem is very unprofessional and disrespectful.
I hope you were wise enough to avoid similar problems with DTS, it's gonna be ironic to have the Dolby dispute solved just to start another one with DTS.
As a paying customer who used to be very satisfied with BS Player for Android, I demand an answer on the matter because for more than a month I feel I payed for something who has a very nice blue icon, but nothing else.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Tags
dispute, dolby, status