Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th May 2014
BS.Player Newbie

klossner is on a distinguished road
Default Play more than one song in background?

I want to start playing an album from my SMB server, then go the android home screen and start another app. In the file browser screen, I push the right-arrow icon and get "11 file(s) added to queue". Then I touch the first song and it begins to play. Next I touch the Android home button to put the app in the background. I see the BS icon in the notification area, and if I swipe down it shows me controls, but when the song finishes, the music stops and the icon disappears.

How do I queue an entire album and make it keep playing with the app in the background? I have the "background playback" preference set to "Audio files".

For that matter, how do I see the play queue? I've been all over the UI and I can't find it. The instructions in the About screen talks about a "Menu" button but I don't have one.

It seems easy to crash the player. I get a lot of "BSPlayer isn't responding. Do you want to close it? Wait / OK".

I'm running the paid version of BSPlayer for Android v1.14 Build 167 on a Nexus 7 FHD running Android 4.4.2.

Tags
background, play, song