Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10th July 2014
BS.Player Newbie

BenEadir is on a distinguished road
Default Can't get BS Player to play WiFi streamed content from NAS

Hi all,

I posted this earlier but I think it was the wrong part of the forum so I'm reposting here hoping to have better luck.

I installed the paid version of BS Player today on my Minix X7 but playback in network mode isn't working. I tried H/W mode and found that whilst the sound streamed ok the picture fell way behind like it was in super slow motion. I then tried S/W mode which was way better but it still stuttered quite a lot and wasn't watchable. I've also tweaked the settings to max the buffer size and enabled high performance WiFi mode etc without success.

I also tried System Mode but files won't even play in that mode, instead I get "LAN playback is not supported in system mode"

I know streaming over WiFi can be tricky but I've a very good router and strong signal at the X7 and I don't encounter any problems streaming the same content using XBMC, Twonky or streaming online movies/sports etc using apps like TV Portal or Mobdro.

I'd sure appreciate some help to get this excellent looking app working.

Regards,

Ben
Old 11th July 2014
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Yes, your post it's just beneath this one. I moved it to android forum because this is the thread that belongs to.
Old 11th July 2014
BS.Player Newbie

BenEadir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
Yes, your post it's just beneath this one. I moved it to android forum because this is the thread that belongs to.
Thanks Adicoto, appreciate you moving it. If the duplicated post below is a problem please feel free to delete it.

Now all I need is someone to respond to my post, 32 views and no response

Ben

Tags
content, play, player, streamed, wifi