Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/)
-   -   [CAUSED BY A WINDOWS ISSUE] bsplayer pro252.1030 is crashing a lot (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/11252-caused-windows-issue-bsplayer-pro252-1030-crashing-lot.html)

black_ps 4th April 2010 10:34 PM

[CAUSED BY A WINDOWS ISSUE] bsplayer pro252.1030 is crashing a lot

I don't know about you people but it's not a movie i watch so bsplayer don't crash,it's a very big problem with it,i`m using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit edition,i can't submit the crash reports as it's crashing without it,you can search my latest crash when starting bsplayer i think ,e-mail [deleted by BSPeter]

BSPeter 4th April 2010 11:18 PM

FYI version 2.52.1030 is not latest version.
For understandable reasons it's not good practice to publicly "publish" e-mail adresses. If users want to contact you it can be done through a pm to you.
(Assuming that your e-mail address and further settings in your profile are supporting that.)
That being said: your post is as clear as mud to me. :confused:
Maybe post it in the international forum.
:wink:

black_ps 5th April 2010 01:01 AM

What i want to say that bsplayer is crashing to much in Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit,i want to know if you know this and if other users have the same problem.

Thanks.

adicoto 5th April 2010 12:05 PM

No problems with build 1030, no problems with 1031. Runing windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, no ffdshow.

black_ps 5th April 2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto (Beitrag 41328)
No problems with build 1030, no problems with 1031. Runing windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, no ffdshow.

You mean no ffdshow codec installed? not even the one from codecmanager of bsplayer?

adicoto 5th April 2010 12:14 PM

No, I don't use ffdshow. I install all my filters manually and deny BSPlayer's attempt to install any other filter.

black_ps 5th April 2010 12:16 PM

ok thanks.

black_ps 6th April 2010 05:47 PM

Sorry i think it was a windows problem,not bs player.

Thanks.

black_ps 7th April 2010 11:06 PM

i got another crash,search for e-mail email@deleted.com ,when a admin has seen this erase the e-mail address from public.

Thanks.

BSPeter 8th April 2010 12:40 AM

Please stop mentioning your e-mail address in the forum!
(Which - by the way - is a different e-mail address as the one in your profile !! Why ??)
I assume you mean to say that you e-mailed the error report which you had to BS.Player team?
If you want to notify BS.Player team, better send (through the User Control Panel (=UserCP; most left button in the light-blue bar)) a p.m. to a team-member (like e.g. Ico-man), in which you're free to mention your e-mail address or anything else you like to reveal on yourself, as a pm is a private mail, which can only be seen by the addressee)
:confuse:

black_ps 8th April 2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 41399)
Please stop mentioning your e-mail address in the forum!
(Which - by the way - is a different e-mail address as the one in your profile !! Why ??)
I assume you mean to say that you e-mailed the error report which you had to BS.Player team?
If you want to notify BS.Player team, better send (through the User Control Panel (=UserCP; most left button in the light-blue bar)) a p.m. to a team-member (like e.g. Ico-man), in which you're free to mention your e-mail address or anything else you like to reveal on yourself, as a pm is a private mail, which can only be seen by the addressee)

The address is not the same as i don't have time for stupid spam messages,yes i mean i have sent the report with that e-mail address to bs player team.

BSPeter 8th April 2010 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_ps (Beitrag 41402)
The address is not the same as i don't have time for stupid spam messages....

Like...what kind and from whom?

Another possibility to contact the team is through the contact-form (click here), which is intended for registered Pro-users!
That's even a better and more appropriate option to use for your future notices to BS.Player team.