Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th April 2010
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road
Exclamation [CAUSED BY A WINDOWS ISSUE] bsplayer pro252.1030 is crashing a lot

I don't know about you people but it's not a movie i watch so bsplayer don't crash,it's a very big problem with it,i`m using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit edition,i can't submit the crash reports as it's crashing without it,you can search my latest crash when starting bsplayer i think ,e-mail [deleted by BSPeter]

Thanks
Old 4th April 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

FYI version 2.52.1030 is not latest version.
For understandable reasons it's not good practice to publicly "publish" e-mail adresses. If users want to contact you it can be done through a pm to you.
(Assuming that your e-mail address and further settings in your profile are supporting that.)
That being said: your post is as clear as mud to me.
Maybe post it in the international forum.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 5th April 2010
BS.Player Power User

Exclamation

What i want to say that bsplayer is crashing to much in Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit,i want to know if you know this and if other users have the same problem.

Thanks.
Old 5th April 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

No problems with build 1030, no problems with 1031. Runing windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, no ffdshow.
Old 5th April 2010
BS.Player Power User

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto View Post
No problems with build 1030, no problems with 1031. Runing windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, no ffdshow.

You mean no ffdshow codec installed? not even the one from codecmanager of bsplayer?
Old 5th April 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

No, I don't use ffdshow. I install all my filters manually and deny BSPlayer's attempt to install any other filter.
Old 5th April 2010
BS.Player Power User

ok thanks.
Old 6th April 2010
BS.Player Power User

Thumbs up

Sorry i think it was a windows problem,not bs player.

Thanks.
Old 7th April 2010
BS.Player Power User

Exclamation

i got another crash,search for e-mail email@deleted.com ,when a admin has seen this erase the e-mail address from public.

Thanks.
Old 8th April 2010
BS.Player Master

Please stop mentioning your e-mail address in the forum!
(Which - by the way - is a different e-mail address as the one in your profile !! Why ??)
I assume you mean to say that you e-mailed the error report which you had to BS.Player team?
If you want to notify BS.Player team, better send (through the User Control Panel (=UserCP; most left button in the light-blue bar)) a p.m. to a team-member (like e.g. Ico-man), in which you're free to mention your e-mail address or anything else you like to reveal on yourself, as a pm is a private mail, which can only be seen by the addressee)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 8th April 2010
BS.Player Power User

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Please stop mentioning your e-mail address in the forum!
(Which - by the way - is a different e-mail address as the one in your profile !! Why ??)
I assume you mean to say that you e-mailed the error report which you had to BS.Player team?
If you want to notify BS.Player team, better send (through the User Control Panel (=UserCP; most left button in the light-blue bar)) a p.m. to a team-member (like e.g. Ico-man), in which you're free to mention your e-mail address or anything else you like to reveal on yourself, as a pm is a private mail, which can only be seen by the addressee)
The address is not the same as i don't have time for stupid spam messages,yes i mean i have sent the report with that e-mail address to bs player team.
Old 8th April 2010
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ps View Post
The address is not the same as i don't have time for stupid spam messages....
Like...what kind and from whom?

Another possibility to contact the team is through the contact-form (click here), which is intended for registered Pro-users!
That's even a better and more appropriate option to use for your future notices to BS.Player team.

Tags
crashing, lot, pro