Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/)
-   -   REPEAT doesn't work? (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/17276-repeat-doesnt-work.html)

wildheart25c 5th July 2012 03:55 PM

REPEAT doesn't work?

For a number of versions now (or maybe it's some setting i forgot how to do again), the repeat button wouldn't work for me. When it was working, when I pressed it, the file playing would start from the beginning.

I checked the key settings. i set it to C for both normal and full screen modes. The rest don't have C in any of the modes or alternative text boxes.

So what's the prb? >.<

adicoto 5th July 2012 04:09 PM

On main window, with BSPlayer V1 skin, on left side, above the video time is a clickable area named Repeat. Click and circle through the options (set to repeat all or repeat one ?)
Or rightclick -> play -> play mode and select here.

wildheart25c 5th July 2012 05:45 PM

Hey man thanx for the tip but the downside of your suggestion is that I need to wait until the file finishes playing and then it'll repeat by itself. This one, the function I was talking about, it goes back to the beginning with the press of a button. I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I shouldn't have said repeat. In the list of KEYS and BUTTONS, it's called NEXT.
Ok....dam.....i should have written NEXT isn't working >.<

PS. if there were two files in the play list then NEXT and PREV work. But if there's just one file playing, they don't work. AND I SWEAR TO YOU THEN THEY USED TOW ORK ON A SINGLE FILE >.< It was great!

BSPeter 6th July 2012 04:57 PM

An old version which I've still installed (2.27) indeed restarts the file when depressing the key for "next" (with only one file on the playlist).
I'm not sure whether this was an intended feature, so I can't say if the fact this doesn't work so anymore does represent a bug!?
You could - of course - use the bookmark feature.
However, if you simply want to restart a single playing file, it is a much more easier solution to simply depress [V] followed by depressing [X].
:wink:

wildheart25c 7th July 2012 01:32 AM

Ya I set my stop and play buttons to V and B. But still, it was one button. I'm just used to it like that you know? :D And besides, I never really use the stop button. I never needed it before. PAUSE was enough.
I'm glad someone verified this. Can you send me the installation file please? :D
And MAYBE COULD YOU POSSIBLY find out if this feature can be added for the next release?

wildheart25c 7th July 2012 05:13 PM

I couldn't find the version anywhere so I looked via torrent and got it. It's BSPRO. The version I was using wasn't pro. It was free.
So I tried the pro app anyways and I couldn't see any video. I heard audio but didnt see any video. I don't have any codec packs installed her especially since bsplayer installs its own. So I installed cccp and nothing changed.

But you know what .. it was absolutely GREAT when I pressed C and the file repeated :D Lovely!!!!

Which FREE edition was this? T-T

Ico-man 9th July 2012 01:22 PM

We will see what we can do about this in next version. :wink: