Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th July 2012
BS.Player Newbie

wildheart25c is on a distinguished road
Default REPEAT doesn't work?

For a number of versions now (or maybe it's some setting i forgot how to do again), the repeat button wouldn't work for me. When it was working, when I pressed it, the file playing would start from the beginning.

I checked the key settings. i set it to C for both normal and full screen modes. The rest don't have C in any of the modes or alternative text boxes.

So what's the prb? >.<
Old 5th July 2012
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

On main window, with BSPlayer V1 skin, on left side, above the video time is a clickable area named Repeat. Click and circle through the options (set to repeat all or repeat one ?)
Or rightclick -> play -> play mode and select here.
Old 5th July 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Hey man thanx for the tip but the downside of your suggestion is that I need to wait until the file finishes playing and then it'll repeat by itself. This one, the function I was talking about, it goes back to the beginning with the press of a button. I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I shouldn't have said repeat. In the list of KEYS and BUTTONS, it's called NEXT.
Ok....dam.....i should have written NEXT isn't working >.<

PS. if there were two files in the play list then NEXT and PREV work. But if there's just one file playing, they don't work. AND I SWEAR TO YOU THEN THEY USED TOW ORK ON A SINGLE FILE >.< It was great!
Old 6th July 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

An old version which I've still installed (2.27) indeed restarts the file when depressing the key for "next" (with only one file on the playlist).
I'm not sure whether this was an intended feature, so I can't say if the fact this doesn't work so anymore does represent a bug!?
You could - of course - use the bookmark feature.
However, if you simply want to restart a single playing file, it is a much more easier solution to simply depress [V] followed by depressing [X].
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 7th July 2012
BS.Player Newbie

Ya I set my stop and play buttons to V and B. But still, it was one button. I'm just used to it like that you know? :D And besides, I never really use the stop button. I never needed it before. PAUSE was enough.
I'm glad someone verified this. Can you send me the installation file please? :D
And MAYBE COULD YOU POSSIBLY find out if this feature can be added for the next release?
Old 7th July 2012
BS.Player Newbie

I couldn't find the version anywhere so I looked via torrent and got it. It's BSPRO. The version I was using wasn't pro. It was free.
So I tried the pro app anyways and I couldn't see any video. I heard audio but didnt see any video. I don't have any codec packs installed her especially since bsplayer installs its own. So I installed cccp and nothing changed.

But you know what .. it was absolutely GREAT when I pressed C and the file repeated :D Lovely!!!!

Which FREE edition was this? T-T
Old 9th July 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

We will see what we can do about this in next version.

Tags
repeat, work