Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Bug Reports And Codecs (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/)
-   -   subtitiles bug with build 49x (http://forum.bsplayer.com/bug-reports-codecs/1997-subtitiles-bug-build-49x.html)

Nesskiel 27th June 2003 03:06 PM

subtitiles bug with build 49x

hello,

i tried every build available but i've got always the same result :(
So when i play a Divx(3.11/5.0x)/Xvid with subs i've got 2 displays for the subs one regular in white a "shadow" of them below in black.It comes only with BSplayer not with WMP 6.4 or MPC.i tried every settings possible but no luck so far... :cry:

Thanks for the great player
Ness

adicoto 27th June 2003 03:16 PM

You have a sub loader like vobsub. Try pressing the "s" key, this will disable bsplayer to display the sub.

Nesskiel 27th June 2003 05:14 PM

hello,

thanks for the tips but i want to keep the sub :(

adicoto 27th June 2003 06:03 PM

When you press "s" both subtitles dissapear ?

Nesskiel 27th June 2003 09:31 PM

yes sometimes :cry:

adicoto 27th June 2003 09:36 PM

If you run movies from hard disk then rename the subtitle file (like Matrix->Matrix2) and load the subtitle manually. If they are from cd, i'm sorry. Search what filter do the subtitle loading. Generally they appear in systray.

Nesskiel 28th June 2003 11:12 AM

thanks for the help.t's vobsub 2.23, but i can't explain why there is only problem with BSP, the others(WMP 6.4, MPC) run just fine..

bst 28th June 2003 05:00 PM

Try to disable subtitles in player Preferences (check Don't show subtitles option). This will disable subtitles in BSPlayer. Or in VobSub properties under General tab set 'Do not load' (VobSub will still be loaded if vobsub subtiltes are detected).
If this won't help then maybe you have installed some other filter for subtiles.

adicoto 28th June 2003 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesskiel
thanks for the help.t's vobsub 2.23, but i can't explain why there is only problem with BSP, the others(WMP 6.4, MPC) run just fine..

Because the others use mplayer renderer. They don't load subtitles by themself but through vobsub. bsplayer uses it's own renderer and load by itself the subtitle. sometimes vobsub load also the subtitle. but changing name prevent both of them to load the subtitle.

Nesskiel 29th June 2003 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bst
Try to disable subtitles in player Preferences (check Don't show subtitles option). This will disable subtitles in BSPlayer. Or in VobSub properties under General tab set 'Do not load' (VobSub will still be loaded if vobsub subtiltes are detected).
If this won't help then maybe you have installed some other filter for subtiles.

it worked thanks for the help :)
Ness