Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd March 2004
BS.Player Newbie

ShadowBottle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Right mouse button assignment issue: Version 1.00 RC1 807

For jump fwd and bckwd I generally assign a right mouse click while scrolling either up or down. This causes BSPlay to recognize the right mouse click as the command -as well as- the right mouse + scroll, so every time I want to jump forward or backward I wind up having to look at the right click menu. This is really irritating.
Also, vol and resize on scroll: In previous versions if the player controls where in focus in windowed mode the window size would be assigned to the scroll and when the window was in focus it would change the volume to be assigned to the scroll. Now, even after re-assigning the keys it appears that window resize is tied to the scroll if the movie is in windowed mode, regardless if the controls or the window is highlighted.
.....and.... well the free for non-commercial use tag at the beginning of each movie is kinda annoying too.. couldn't you just put that in a eula or something?
That's all my bitchings at this point. Other than that.. right on and solid. I think once these issues have been cleared up I'll be able to move on from 86501. Bad ass player, best available for Winders.

ShadowBottle

Tags
assignment, button, issue, mouse, version