807 stuck after returning from Windows lock
Here is how to reproduce it:
* Open your favorite MP3 file.
* Play it and then press stop.
* Now, lock your Windows (WindowsKey+L or Start->Log-Off->Switch-User).
* Unlock Windows (select the same user as you previously was).
* BSPlayer is stuck at 100% CPU!!!
Now, if instead of MP3 I'm using a video file, another strange thing happens: when returning back from the lock, the BSPlayer is not stuck but rather automatically starts playing the video!!! This is very annoying as well, and I'm sure the two phenomenas are related.
This is very annoying bug because I usally have my BSPlayer open when the Windows locks (timeout after several minutes) and then when I'm back, the whole machine is stuck.
I would be glad to provide more details,
|807, lock, returning, stuck, windows|