Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28th April 2004
BS.Player Newbie

nagad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Problem display subtitle using .bsi file with the new build

O.K, the new build (808) is out, and I like it very much, especially that now I can make autorun CDs with this version and it works very well, except one thing: although I write in the .bsi file the size of the subtitle's font, it's color and position etc. (I copy that from the "bsplayer.user.xml"), after inserting the cd to the cd-rom the player start playing the movie automaticlly but it doesn't display the subtitle as I wrote in the .bsi file, and I need to open the subtitle menu to correct this.
Here is an example of one of my .bsi file:

[Main]
Version=1.00

[Movie]
Title=Honey
Directory=.
FName=Honey.avi

[Subtitles]
Directory=.
Sub1=(Hebrew)|Honey.sub
Font=177;David;36;0;FFFFFF
SubPos=-95

[Options]
FullScreen=1
Skin=Showtime v1.4 PH
Lang=HEBREW
Aspect=Original
RunHD=0
ExitAtEnd=1

Well, every thing works well execpt the position of the subtitle and that at the begining of the movie before I set the subtitle properties you can't see the all subtitle on the screen. It works well only after setting the subtitle properties.
With version 0.86 build 501, the version that I use usually when I burn my movies Autorun CDs there is no problem like this.
Is there anyone who can explain what is wrong? I've tried many many players and so far the best player ever, to my opinion, is BSplayer, and I want to start burn my Movies AutoRun CDs with the new build, but with the problem I wrote here, I have to continue burn my CDs with V. 0.86 build 501.
Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Tags
bsi, display, subtitle