Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28th April 2007
BS.Player Newbie

sasTerra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VSfilter problems

Hi,
because of the internal subtitle renderer of BS.Player having problems with certain subtitles (embedded ssa for example) I usually just ticked "Subtitles disabled" and "Allow intermediate filters" and be done with it. This does not seem to work anymore. With "Subtitles disabled" ticked I get no subtitles because DirectVobSub is not loading even when "Always load" is selected. I tried forcibly loading it with Haali's splitter but this only works for embedded subs. Is there a way around this because it sure as hell worked with versions of BS.Player upto 2.15. The internal subtitle renderer does not even have an option to not display subtitles by default (which would also be a way around the problem). Just to disable subtitles completely. It is annoying to have to always disable the subtitle from the internal renderer plus there is screen flashing which is not there if I force VobSub though Haali and disable subtitles in BS.Player (but that works only for embedded subs). Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Regards

Tags
vsfilter