Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st December 2007
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road
Default Changes in rendering engine since last 2-3 builds ?

Haven't played since about 2 builds ago some HD MPEG2 files. First, I open a file on my PC, 1280x720i, MPEG2 file, to see that the image remains on place while the video window was moving, shrinking, enlarging using the mouse. OK, first thougth - the new videocard (HD2600PRO) takes control of the decoding. and that's done via the overlay mixer. Changed to overlay mixer as rendering method and all works fine. No bug, just an altered rendering method due the new videocard. Happy user again.
That was what I believed until today, when trying to open a fresh acquiered file of a MPEG2 HD 1280x720i @ 59.94fps on my laptop. Same behaviour, but no vodeocard change !! Both my computers are running same Elecard MPEG2 decoder, same AC3Filter Build, 1.46. PC is running 2.25, laptop running 2.26. So, topic title is ontopic or not ?

LE: forgot to mention that on "overlay mixer" the video isn't played smoothly as in default internal renderer.
Old 3rd January 2008
BS.Player Power User

kimiraikkonen is an unknown quantity at this point

Since the first versions of Bsplayer, overlay mixer gave different movie info statistics. If you test you'll see when you compare with "internal renderer overlay". Don't know why, my guess is that if you use overlay mixer your graphic card comes into work. Maybe :)

Tags
builds, engine, rendering