Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st February 2003
BS.Player Newbie

bambus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default movies in all versions of bsplayers are shown in negative

When I run a movie (with or without subtitles) it shows picture only in negative (like the foto negative). Until now only one movie has played normally. WHY??? PLEASE HELP ME

I have DivX 5.0.2 Codec and Xvid Codec
Windows 98SE
ATI 3D Rage Pro 8 MB
64 MB RAM

bambus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg negative.jpg (531.6 KB, 757 views)
Old 1st February 2003
BS.player Regular User

Manao is an unknown quantity at this point

Need some more information : do you have the problem with all player or only with bsplayer ? Have you installed DX8.1 ? DX9 ( if neither, install DX8.1 ) ? Have you installed Nimo Pack codec ( or any other codec pack. If yes, you could consider to deinstall them, since they are said to often mess the system ) ? Are you video drivers up to date ( if not, it is time to update them ) ? Did you try to play with the settings in the preference -> video tab ( especially the overlay mode, and the old rendering mode ) ?

Also, can you try to install ffdshow : you will get it here : http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/f...3.exe?download ( if the install says you need some dll, do a google search and you will find them ). Does it work better ?

PS @ bluedan : this version finally worked for me. Don't know what happened, but since I installed .NET framework and bsplayer 0.86.494, it works with Bsplayer ( not with ZP, but don't need it anymore ). It must be oggsubtitlefilter which caused problem ( once again... )
Old 2nd February 2003
BS.Player Newbie

bambus is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx!

I have changed the overlay mode 1 in overlay mode 2 and now it works normally! I only wish i have done this before, because before that i was updatind the video driver (unsuccessfully) and downloading the ffdshow (which hasn't worked-RUNDLL ERROR).

Thanks for all!!

If I come to another problem, I'm coming back :P

Tags
movies, negative, shown, versions