Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21st August 2010
BS.Player Newbie

tomte3 is on a distinguished road
Question BS player frames instead of playtime?

Is it possible, and if so, HOW do I make the player show wich frame is showing from the movie?
Would like to be able to see wich frame I'm watching rather than knowing how long i have been watching...
Old 22nd August 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

On the control panel (base skin) click on the time-indication (which you indicate that you need not see). Clicking repeatedly cycles through the several options.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 23rd August 2010
BS.Player Newbie

tomte3 is on a distinguished road

Thing is, I already tried that, and it didn't work out quite as I wanted it to.
I get several options, however, none of them is showing me wich frame in order it is, all of the options allows me to watch time in different ways, like Time/Total, only played time, time left to play, but no frames option...

What to do?
Old 24th August 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

The sequence of this cycling indication on the control panel (base skin) is:
(1) current time / total time in hours:minutes:seconds (optionally milliseconds)
(2) current time (=time past)
(3) remaining time
(4) current frame number
(1) current time /total time
(2) ... etc.
This feature has been there since the early days of BS.Player.
E.g. I just checked in version 0.86.501 of 2005.
(Most recent version now being 2.56.1043.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
frames, player, playtime