Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th December 2014
BS.Player Newbie

bruce544 is on a distinguished road
Default Secondary subtitle time correction==> Suggestion

As i mention on the headline, that would be amazing to have short-cuts for time correction on secondary subtitles just like primary subtitles.

I am German and i have Chinese girlfriend. And we are watching movies in English. So we are using subtitles in German and Chinese at the same time.
I can change the time of primary subtitle but i cant correct the time for secondary subtitle.

Maybe there is such a feature but i cant find. I made a search but i couldnt find.

It would be very good to have this feature on bs player.
Thank you :)
Old 24th December 2014
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

The easiest way is to download correct subtitles for both languages, so no adjustment is needed. We will add the shortcut.
Old 25th December 2014
BS.Player Newbie

bruce544 is on a distinguished road

I was waiting for the answer and checking the page everyday. Thank you very much for the reply! Im looking forward for this feature! Thank you.

Tags
correction>, secondary, subtitle, suggestion, time