Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30th June 2004
BS.Player Newbie

dukesatan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default random play??

Has anyone asked for a Random play button? I like to listen to my music collection alot and it's to get a ramdom play back rather than in order. I'm new to this program so forgive me if i'v not found the real button or option if it does exsist already :P Thanks.

Duke
Old 30th June 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Depending on the skin you're using, you may see a text like "Repeat off".
If you click on this text repeatedly, you cycle through the options, one of which is "random"
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 1st July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

dukesatan is an unknown quantity at this point

:D thank you, doh, so simple yet so hidden ;) mucho happy now :D

Duke
Old 8th July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

leo42 is an unknown quantity at this point

In version 0.9x, there was a random option in the playlist window: where has it gone ? ;)

I prefer it over the Random option of certain skins...
Old 16th July 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Playlist's random option is re-introduced by bst in his to-day's release of build 810 (Version 1.00 final release)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 21st July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

bos is an unknown quantity at this point

The random function looks like it is pretty buggy though, atleast if I compare to Winamp. If I'm using the random-function, it also randomizes the file when clicking "previous". Winamp builds an internal randomized playlist and does not randomize on the fly when clicking previous/next.

Sure it is _random_, but it would be nice to see a "shuffle"-function (like in Winamp) as well.

Example: Let's say I have 200 musicvideos in the playlist, and I'm using random. I click next a couple of times and find a file I want to listen to, but I accidentaly click next again. Clicking previous won't return to the file played before, and if one doesn't know what artist it was, then it's a pretty loss.

Just my $0.02.

Tags
play, random