Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th August 2004
BS.Player Newbie

mush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 subtitles

Best player is indeed the best. But what would make it even better is the possibility to show 2 subtitles at once! I have often missed this feature while waching movies with my Italian girlfriend.

Thanks!
Old 14th August 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?p=13552#13552
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 24th August 2004
BS.player Regular User

clems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I read it all first!!!

ok it is possible to watch a movie with two subtitles using vobsub or ffdshow but it is really difficult:
the pb is that when you watch a movie with 2 subtitles you don't want it to be on the movie itself but at the top and at the bottom. and it doesn't seem to be possible to use bsp and display the subtitles at the top
to do that you have to go into ffdshox option and go in "subtitles" and click on "process whole image" then you go in "noise : resize and aspect"
you click on "set aspect ratio manually" and put it at about 2.6 for a 16/9 movie and then you have to go in bsplayer preferences and use a personnal aspect ratio about 23/18 in my case (movie 16/9) and the use the zoom...
it is quiet difficult ... and long (15 to 30 minutes for a fileso for a movie on 2 cd it doesn't even worth it.

SO PLEASE FOR US WHO CANT SPEAKE ENGLISH VERY FLUENTLY IMPLEMENT THE POSSIBILITY OF LOADING A SECOND SUBTITLE FILE DIRECTLY WITH BSP
Old 28th August 2004
BS.player Regular User

clems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default also.... it would be great if

well there is also the fact that it is I think really impossible to display two subtitles at the same time with an mkv file...
or you have to extract the sub from the mkv and do what I explained earlier with ffdshow....
it's long and you lose all the advantages of mkv files : only one file to have all what there is on a dvd
so AGAIN PLEASE IMPLEMENT SOMETHING SO THAT WE CAN DISPLAY TWO SUBTITLES AT THE SAME TIME WITH AN MKV FILE.

also there is something that is done with the audio streams and not with the subtitles and it would be great if you could implement this too: when you change audio stream it's writen by bsplayer that you've been moving on the french or german stream but it's not done with subtitles
please do it....

sorry for my english and I hope it's not impolite (if it is sorry it's no wanted)

Tags
subtitles