Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th February 2005
BS.Player Newbie

xiyal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bsi file

Why does the program use a .bsi file to load next file? There was a version of bsplayer which doesn't need these files, but I forgot the number. Program will automatically loads the names of files to play list. Can't it play next file automatically? Or... my program is out of order.
Old 17th February 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: bsi file

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiyal
Why does the program use a .bsi file to load next file?
Thee is no need to use a .bsi file for this purpose. Playlist-function should satisfy your need.
Quote:
Program will automatically loads the names of files to play list.
I really cannot remember there was ever a version that "automatically" loaded subsequent files to its playlist. You can do that in different ways, but manually. E.g. open playlist (Alt-E, or rightclick > Playlist), then use buttons at bottomright or rightclick in playlist .... etc.
Quote:
Can't it play next file automatically?
BSPlayer will automatically play all videofiles in its playlist in the order they appear in the list (at least the three versions of BSPlayer that I've installed do so)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 18th February 2005
BS.Player Newbie

It's strange, because I have 2 (or more) files in a play-list and the program plays only one file. When the first file ends it's play it again, doesn't start next file. I have got the newest version of bsplayer (not pro version).
Old 18th February 2005
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Have you checked the repeat settings?
If you use the default skin you can see you repeat status in the up-left side of the skin (see the picture, in the red box).

You can click on it until the repeat status is OFF or ALL, in the first case once the last playlist's file is played, the player stops, otherwise the first file in list will be played (it repeats all).

If the repeat status is ONE, the selected video (only that file) is played until the STOP button is pressed.

Hope this could help you!
Bye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg repeat_off.jpg (22.2 KB, 1758 views)
Old 18th February 2005
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

There is also another repeat option: RANDOM

If you select this option your files will be played in random order!
Bye
Old 18th February 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Thanks! It works :) I'm using mediabox v2 skin and I didn't see that option (in polish language it doesn't appear correctly on that skin :/ ). It was a stupid problem :) Thanks one more time. Cya.

Tags
bsi