Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 8th April 2007
BS.Player Newbie

Trillix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default very strange problem with the bsplayer reproducing music HP

Hi, recently the bsplayer has become crazy. I want to listen music disc in CDDA I open the first song and when it finishes instead of passing to the second song it begins in the first one again.

I have been seeing to see if in their program this the famous option of "repeating song" but the program doesn't have this option.
I don't understand that it is what happens, I have not played anything in the options.
I have been looking at the options equally and I see that all this well.
you don't leave this thread in the forgetfulness plz :((

EDIT: I have forgotten to say that the bsplayer at the beginning it worked without problems. can some soul explain that it happens? loll.

A Greeting to all!!
Old 8th April 2007
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Swich to base skin if you have another one activated. On the right hand, on the upper side of the skin you have an option named "repeat" (just above ML button). Click and cyrcle to the option you want (repeat all)
Old 8th April 2007
BS.Player Newbie

Trillix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
Swich to base skin if you have another one activated. On the right hand, on the upper side of the skin you have an option named "repeat" (just above ML button). Click and cyrcle to the option you want (repeat all)
thx you for your answer adicoto.
I had looked almost everything except this. the option is very tiny and I cannot see it. my resolution is 1600x1200.
indeed it works perfect ;)
I suppose that there is also some way to change it with the keyboard, this way accidentally has been changed. ??
or this crazy this? haha. Greetings
Old 8th April 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillix
I suppose that there is also some way to change it with the keyboard, this way accidentally has been changed. ??
Whereas it is possible to assign a key- or mousepress (or combination) to cycle through repeat options, the initial/default situation (at installation) is that it is undefined. You have to define it yourself (through rightclick > Options > Preferences > Key definitions & WinLIRC > "Switch repeat modes"; note: separate definitions for Windowed and Full screen mode are possible).
So it was most likely not changed accidentally through a keyboard-depress, but instead by an accidental click on the control panel (at the right, or should I say wrong, spot).

P.S.: Your experience is certainly not the first (there are lots of similar posts in the forum) and most likely not the last.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
music, reproducing, strange