Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 8th March 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Saosin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Small, but very annoying bug

This would be hard to explain in the topic so I thought I'd go into details here instead.

I'm a HTPC user and primarily use the mouse with it.

To avoid using the keyboard all the time I've added lots of functions to the mouse which comes in handy very often. These are the key defintions I've assigned to the mouse:
MouseWheelDown = Jump backward
MouseWheelUp = Jump forward
LeftClick + MouseWheelDown = Volume down
LeftClick + MouseWheelUp = Volume up
RightClick + MouseWheelDown = Prev file
RightClick + MouseWheelUp = Next file

Problem is though that every time I use the last four functions the main window or menu comes up. Could you please fix this? I would be so grateful!

Thanks in advance,
Jacob
Old 8th March 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Check your settings under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > General > [General settings]
Is "Show main window on single click" selected/checked?
Deselect/uncheck it and I think your problem for your Volume up/down definition should be solved.
I'm afraid I don't know a solution for your rightclick-combinations, which will always result in the menu being shown.
Not really a bug I would say; just an unfortunate choice for a definition.
I would personally not suggest nor support a new feature like an option to switch normal right-click function off, as not all skins have a button for menu.
If you have a five button mouse, you could use the previous/next buttons for your purpose (they will perhaps be recognized as multimedia keys 1 and 2)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
annoying, small