Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd July 2009
fox2
BS.Guest

Default Popup dialogs

Popup dialogs such as "download new version" (2 popups) and automatic subtitle search are great, but it would be useful to be able to close them quickly using the Escape key rather than navigating to the close button and clicking, on those occasions that aren't wanted.
Old 23rd July 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road
Online subtitles:
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles > [Online subtitles]
Deselect "[ ] Enable online subtitles"

I know your (valid!!) suggestion is to be able to close windows of "Download new version" and online subtitles search just using Escape-key. Just wanted to point you to the option above.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 23rd July 2009
fox2
BS.Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
Deselect "[ ] Enable online subtitles"

I know your (valid!!) suggestion is to be able to close windows of "Download new version" and online subtitles search just using Escape-key. Just wanted to point you to the option above.
As you rightly say, I want to see subtitle selection by default. But I want to be able to close it just using the escape key when there's nothing of interest (which happens a lot). And I'd like to be able to hear of "new versions" but quickly dismiss the alerts when I've not interested in the new version.

The escape key is a common shortcut to closing an unwanted dialog popup box. It'd be a good thing to have it on these. :)

Tags
dialogs, popup