Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th June 2010
BS.Player Newbie

whiplash is on a distinguished road
Default my audio doesnt work on an mkv file

it asked for codecs,and i installed what it said, i know its a good file, but i dont know how to get the audio running, any answers?
Old 19th June 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Does the name of the file includes DTS (or DD) ? Does the file have DTS or Dolby Digital sound ? Have you installed dtsac3source ?
When you play the file, which filters are used ? Rightclick -> options -> filters.
Old 19th June 2010
BS.Player Newbie

i have not installed dtsac3source, this is the name of the file Dragonball Z Remastered MKV 50mb DBZ Uncut All Seasons Episodes 1-291 lol im not sure how to tell if its dts or dolby.

avi synth, bitmap overlay, blur and nr, crop, dct, deband, deinterlacing, ds caler filter, grab, levels, logoaway, noise, offset and flip, osd, perspective corr., picture properties, post processing, resize and aspect, sharpen, subtitles, visualizations, warpsharp,

Old 19th June 2010
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

As a second guess, the files probably have AAC. So, my advice will be to instal CoreAAC.
Old 19th June 2010
BS.Player Newbie

not really sure if im installing that stuff right, tried downloading dtsac3 source, it came up as a winzip file, i extracted the stuff inside, gave me like three items, and i dont really know what to do with the items inside. as for core aac i downloaded the setup, and when i run it, it loads all the way in like a second, maybe i got a bad download, or maybe its already installed? got it from codecs.com but they gave me like three download options, and i just clicked the top one.
Old 19th June 2010
BS.Player Newbie

holy ********** dont know what i did, dont know what you did, but somethin you did helped me, it works now, i love you thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much your the man. you truly are a bsplayer master, you have saved me HOURS of frustration. later

Tags
audio, file, mkv, work