Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th December 2004
BS.Player Newbie

rodrigozanatta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About .bsi files! How I run 2 films in one .bsi file?

I have all films in my Hard Drive. The .avi has the name:
films CD 1.avi
films CD 2.avi

If I made two .bsi files work. But i want made only one file. Because is bether. or how i put the second file in another folder? For made one list of all films that i have, i want see in one folder for any films.

Can you help me?

Sory for this bad english!
Old 31st December 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

(Also referring to your related post)
If you need to define specific options for your 2CD-movie-files by using bsi/ini-files, you will indeed need four files for each movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by In a [url=http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?p=2554#2554
post by Quietseb on 7 Feb. 2003[/url] he]you'll need to make one per movie file. you will have for example:
my_movie_part1.avi
my_movie_part1.bsi
my_movie_part2.avi
my_movie_part2.bsi

my_movie_part1.bsi will read:
Code:
[Main]
NumberCDs=2
CD=1
[Movie]
Title=Movie Title
Directory=.
FName=my_movie_part1.avi
FName2=my_movie_part2.avi
my_movie_part2.bsi will read:
Code:
[Main]
NumberCDs=2
CD=2
[Movie]
Title=Movie Title
Directory=.
FName=my_movie_part1.avi
FName2=my_movie_part2.avi
(note there is no FName1)
I would experiment with the value of Directory= (.=current directory) to have the actual moviefiles "out of sight" in another folder, so that in the folder, where you would select your movie to play, only the bsi/ini-files (i.e. in your case 2 per movie) are shown.
(By the way, did you know there is a utility to create ini/bsi files for you, i.e. HWLauncher.)

However, it may perhaps also well be worth to experiment with BSPlayer's playlist-files for your purpose. Though I've not tested it myself, I think this method allows you to have the playlist-files in one folder and the actual movie files e.g. in a sub-folder thereof. To make a playlist-file: rightclick on BSPlayer's skin and select "Playlist". Now, with explorer, just drag the two files of a movie to the playlist. Set options (Aspect/Pan-scan/Full screen). Rightclick on playlist and save the playlist-file (giving it the name you want).
(Let us know if that alternative is working for you.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 1st January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

don´t work... This is my .bsi file

Code:
[Main]
Version=1.00
NumberCDs=2
CD=1

[Movie]
Title=Spartacus
Directory=C:\Filmes - C (10 Giga)
FName=Spartacus [?‰pico][1960][Dublado][CD 1].ogm
FName2=Spartacus [?‰pico][1960][Dublado][CD 2].ogm
AudioName1=Dublado - Portuguęs

[Subtitles]
Directory=C:\Filmes - C (10 Giga)

[Options]
FullScreen=1
Audio=1
the second file has only "CD=2" changed. But... In the folder has only 4 bsi file (I want made for all films, about 90, but I made for only 2 films and don´t work.) When he go to next CD, the program open this:
Code:
[Main]
Version=1.00
NumberCDs=2
CD=1

[Movie]
Title=Identidade
Directory=E:\Filmes - E (60 Giga)
FName=Identidade [Suspense][2003][Edi?§Ä?o Especial - Sem Cortes][2 audios][CD 1].avi
FName2=Identidade [Suspense][2003][Edi?§Ä?o Especial - Sem Cortes][2 audios][CD 2].avi
AudioName1=Original - Inglęs
AudioName2=Dublado - Portuguęs

[Subtitles]
Directory=E:\Filmes - E (60 Giga)

[Options]
FullScreen=1
Audio=1
Why? I don´t now, and... this is the first CD of another films...
Whel... If you go to made a bether suport for .bsi file, I can test for you. I will write .bsi files for more then 90 films...
Is you made only one line whitch nextbsi=filebsi2.bsi all probleman finish!
But is bether if you made suport to made 2 bsi files in only one.
Write for my e-mail: rodrigozanatta@brturbo.com if you want to I test for you, I will love made this!
Old 7th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

you read this bspeter? Do you like? I can´t run 2 films one after other. Only if there are two bsi files in one folder that work.. If have more .bsi files, when he goes to run the next file, i don´t now what file he go to run.
Old 7th January 2005
BS.Player Master

Yes, I read this. But that's not so important. More important is that bst who is the maker and developer of BSPlayer also reads it and I'm sure he does indeed.
(I'm just a user like you, trying to be of some use and help to other users. Unfortunately it doesn't seem I can be of real assistance to you on this.)

P.S.: By the way: did you meanwhile experiment with play-list files a bit, like I suggested?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 9th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Who... I so sorry. I thing you is the programer of bsplayer. Hehehe.. sory to busy you..
Thanks for your helps.. It´s a very help for all peoploe of use the program..
Old 9th January 2005
BS.Player Master

No problem, I'm always glad if I've been able to help someone!

Tags
bsi, films, run