Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

dookman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default enable Features for BS Player Pro

How do I enable the features for the Pro version, like customizable Equalizer
support for capture/tuner devices and capture to file
integrated subtitle editor
network file buffering

I emailed twice and got no answer. says I have Pro installed but I can't find the capture tuner and capture to file?????please don't tell me I have to buy Pro again???
Old 13th January 2005
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

In the email you recieved from Boris, you have all explanations about how to activate BSPlayer pro.
Old 14th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

I did not get an email from boris, maybe when I purchased Pro....but as I said in the last two emails I sent to 'contact' on the bsplayer web site, my computer got a virus and I had to reinstall everything. all my files lost...I should have emailed a copy to my hotmail address but I didn't, now I know....
Old 14th January 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

If you still have/know your username and registrationcode it is no problem to tell you how to register, but if you don't have these anymore, you'll have to contact Boris Voglar (or bst at this forum) anyhow and we cannot help you.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 14th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Thank You!
Old 17th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

on the next build, put in the option to input the registered name and registration code. I uninstalled Pro 1.02.812, restarted my computer, and installed it again...the registeration box didn't show up
Old 17th January 2005
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Open BSplayer->F1->r
This should be a secret ?
Old 17th January 2005
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
Open BSplayer->F1->r
This should be a secret?
I don't think so, but - as I said in my earlier post - you need to still have username and registrationcode, without which we, as fellow-users, cannot help dookman. From the information given by dookman "had to reinstall everything. all my files lost...I should have emailed a copy to my hotmail address but I didn't" I was under the impression, he no longer had this information available somewhere.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 28th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

MonaCK is an unknown quantity at this point

I was so impressed with the program that I went and registered the pro verison to take advantage of the "pro" features.

However, I've tried to enter my registration twice now, and it's not taking...

Any ideas?
Old 28th January 2005
BS.Player Master

You should have received an e-mail from BSPlayer team containing
(1) User name
(2) Registration code (a rather long alphanumeric string)
As it is easy to make typing errors with the code, I would suggest to use "Copy and Paste" method for that.
So open the e-mail, select the registration code and then rightclick > Copy
Remember the "User name" (which may be "case-sensitive", meaning that you must type in UPPER and lower-case characters as shown in the e-mail).
Now start BSPlayer Pro and rightclick on its control panel (skin); select "About" at the bottom and then press [R] on your keyboard
In the "Registration info"-window which now appears, type in your "User name", place mouse-pointer in the "Registration code"-box and then rightclick > Paste.
Click [OK]
In the "About" information under "Registered to" your "User name" should be shown now.
If that does not work, you should contact BSPlayer team.
Success!
Old 28th January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

MonaCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately, no success. We tried several times on my machine (using copy and paste) .. and then myi husband tried to install it on his machine to also no success. It's simply not retaining the registration information.

How do I go about contacting the BSPlayer team? I'll have to do so over the weekend.
Old 28th January 2005
BS.Player Master

You send them an e-mail, which you can also do here at BSPlayer's website

Tags
enable, features, player