Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd October 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Xestrix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Default OGM Audio Stream

Hello, I have BSPlayer Pro 1.36.825 and I'm having problems setting a default Audio Stream for OGG files. In all of the places where you can set a default, it only gives me the option of [1] Eng. I want to set it to default to Japanese instead. No matter what I do though, it won't give me any other options. They only way to switch to Japanese is to right-click on the player, [Audio], [Audio Streams] where it shows:

Stream 1
--OGM Streams--
Sound English
Sound Japanese

I can select Japanese from here and it works, but whenever I reopen the file or go to the next file in the playlist, it still plays the English audio and I have to switch it everytime. So, is there any way to set the default OGM Sound?
Old 23rd October 2005
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

1. In the playlist you can define audiostream for each individual movie (in the righthand column)
  2. Under Options > Preferences > Audio you can define Default audio stream and Default audio stream (lang code)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 23rd October 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Xestrix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
In all of the places where you can set a default, it only gives me the option of [1] Eng.
I've already tried both of those places and it won't work. It doesn't even give me options in the dropdown besides Stream 1 and Lnguage Code: eng

I've tried manually changing them, but still no good.

Tags
audio, default, ogm, stream