Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd February 2006
BS.Player Newbie

zooz12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Problem with streaming videos and BSplayer...

It's like this, I'm currently having a problem with opening Windows Media Player, it tells me "An internal application error has occurred." every time I try to open it, so in Firefox I configured it so it will use BSplayer for web videos (any streaming videos in the web) instead the normal WMP.

Now it works fine, BSplayer opens every time I try to view a video from the net and runs the video, but, when I have videos with advertisement videos before them, then it plays only the advertisement, and it won't continue to the actual video like WMP does.

I don't know how this "First ad and then the real video" system works, but it's not working for me with BSplayer, any ideas?

Edited:
Oh, and it tells me "Can not create DirectShow Player" under the examination window title "npdsplay" when I try to play a video from GameSpot.com for example. And then "An internal application error has occurred.". But that's only when I set the Firefox browser to use WMP.

So any thought of how to fix these?

Tags
streaming, videos